The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strong, convincing post.

There's a nice scene in Alien: Covenant, a movie about creation, where the cyborg David recites Shelley's Ozymandias. He says that if one can create such beauty, one can die happy. This is in a movie that says that the ability to create is what defines humanity and higher life, and trumps other factors such as better reflexes or raw analytical skills.

Most of us, of course, will never create anything as beautiful as Shelley's Ozymandias. However, there's one means of creation open to all, and that's procreation, a different kind of creation. It gives meaning to life and hopefully it turns out well. No person on their death bed has ever said that they regret having too many loving moments with their children.

(In a way, David has children as well).

I've met some women who say they don't want children and there's usually an overriding factor there. For example, one had a problematic childhood and it's obvious that she's afraid of turning into her mother. Alternatively, some are unsure if they can manage everything. Money is a big concern specifically the fear of not having enough.

Saw the movie the other day. Man is that dude (Scott) still relevant! Impressed how he reinvented the series, especially with this second one where the main ingredient is (up-to-date-dilemma) much talked about A.I. The way he incorparated (baked) it in the movie(s) is, for me, a masterpiece. The opening scene in the movie might turn out to be epic.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
We were not referring to YOURS. :D
tumblr_mvdjv95OVG1spatbwo1_400.gif

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw the movie the other day. Man is that dude (Scott) still relevant! Impressed how he reinvented the series, especially with this second one where the main ingredient is (up-to-date-dilemma) much talked about A.I. The way he incorparated (baked) it in the movie(s) is, for me, a masterpiece. The opening scene in the movie might turn out to be epic.

I'm not sure it's a masterpiece to be honest. I liked, but didn't love the movie. The general reaction is mediocre, and includes a lot of people who hated it.

Alien: Covenant feels like it's trying to please too many different crowds, and the script needed a few more drafts. A lot of the characters do what the plot demands, rather than engaging in actions that are driven by their very character. Film Critic Hulk has said that we should redefine act transition to mean any moment when a character commits an action that impacts the plot. It follows that these actions should be part of arcs. But that doesn't work well in AC, as all of the characters (other than David and Walter) are weak cardboard cutouts. For example, this guy had no purpose in the film other than to make stupid decisions that can lead to the set pieces the studio wants to see:
crudup-alien-c.jpg

I have a hard time thinking of another character in a major science fiction movie who is so successful at making dumb and catastrophic decisions.

That said though, at least David and Walter were interesting, the Michael Fassbender kissing scene was great, and praise be onto Ridley Scott for making anything remotely that good at age 79.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure it's a masterpiece to be honest. I liked, but didn't love the movie. The general reaction is mediocre, and includes a lot of people who hated it.

Alien: Covenant feels like it's trying to please too many different crowds, and the script needed a few more drafts. A lot of the characters do what the plot demands, rather than engaging in actions that are driven by their very character. Film Critic Hulk has said that we should redefine act transition to mean any moment when a character commits an action that impacts the plot. It follows that these actions should be part of arcs. But that doesn't work well in AC, as all of the characters (other than David and Walter) are weak cardboard cutouts. For example, this guy had no purpose in the film other than to make stupid decisions that can lead to the set pieces the studio wants to see:
crudup-alien-c.jpg

I have a hard time thinking of another character in a major science fiction movie who is so successful at making dumb and catastrophic decisions.

That said though, at least David and Walter were interesting, the Michael Fassbender kissing scene was great, and praise be onto Ridley Scott for making anything remotely that good at age 79.

I know, I know. I think my focus was much on those very characters anyway, as you can gather from my previous post. Also, maybe me being such a huge fan of the whole concept renders me incompetent for a real critic after all. Was well worth my money, that I know! xD

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on what we are talking about. To be intellecyually taken seriously women have to make more efforts than men (which is actually a good thing). The competition between women is also stronger than between men I think. I really do make a lot of efforts, trust me.
You're a woman just get tinder.

Enjoy a new turbo chad every day if you want.

Now please H E L P M E

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to study mathematics but I found it pointless cope that nobody cares about so I quit and focused on that instead I failed miserably.

Which mathematics did you study and how high did you go? Did you make it past analysis and algebra? I really enjoyed the proofs of the spectral theorem in algebra, and of the uncountability of the irrational numbers in analysis. Can you prove Euler's identity?
eulerbg.jpg

Lots of people care about math and there's plenty of demand for it in various industries such as control systems engineering, finance, cryptography, statistics, bioinformatics, evolutionary dynamics, et cetera. However, you probably have to know computers too.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which mathematics did you study and how high did you go? Did you make it past analysis and algebra? I really enjoyed the proofs of the spectral theorem in algebra, and of the uncountability of the irrational numbers in analysis. Can you prove Euler's identity?
eulerbg.jpg

Lots of people care about math and there's plenty of demand for it in various industries such as control systems engineering, finance, cryptography, statistics, bioinformatics, evolutionary dynamics, et cetera. However, you probably have to know computers too.
Eulers identity is a special case of Eulers formula. I don't know the proof for Eulers formula. I mainly studied probability and linear algebra. Always found analysis kinda boring tbh and a little hand wavy with the infinities. I think algebra > analysis.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway I got bored of it since it doesn't have an impact on my life I only did it in search of truth and to become smarter.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eulers identity is a special case of Eulers formula. I don't know the proof for Eulers formula. I mainly studied probability and linear algebra. Always found analysis kinda boring tbh and a little hand wavy with the infinities. I think algebra > analysis.

Lots of people care about probabilities and algebra. Given that you actually do know computers since you work as a software developer, if you did well in a math degree you could probably go to New York, London, or Hong Kong to work as a quant and start off at ~$250,000. You can do math for fun, you're likely to learn more that way anyway, and regardless there's a ton of demand for mathematics in the world.

Finally, not everything you do should be to impress women. Do some things for you, otherwise you'll become an empty shell. Put Xander first please.

Probability and statistics were my best math subject. I had a better instinctive grasp of those concepts than of analysis or algebra.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lots of people care about probabilities and algebra. Given that you actually do know computers since you work as a software developer, if you did well in a math degree you could probably go to New York, London, or Hong Kong to work as a quant and start off at ~$250,000. You can do math for fun, you're likely to learn more that way anyway, and regardless there's a ton of demand for mathematics in the world.

Finally, not everything you do should be to impress women. Do some things for you, otherwise you'll become an empty shell. Put Xander first please.

Probability and statistics were my best math subject. I had a better instinctive grasp of those concepts than of analysis or algebra.
What the hell do I do with all that money when I don't get any life experiences and when I can't share them with anyone ?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try reading "The Thoughts of the Emperor Marcus Aurelius Antonius", didn't you say that it makes you feel good? :D

Meditations is a difficult read. It didn't register at all when I tried reading it back in the day, I think I was 19 or 20.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
He should stop reading lookism and sluthate asap and actually go out there and make some real-life experiences.

Here are the useful things you learn from those sites: physical appearance matters a lot, women can have wildly different behavior with men based on how hot they are, some guys are just f'ed because they aren't good-looking enough to get girls in the mood.

The rest is just self-pitying bullshit like "if you aren't a 22-yo 6'2" male model it's over". The posters are all autistic shut-ins that ritually one-up each other's cynicism. It's pretty much all just based on inference from dating apps, and once the posters actually get some real-life experience they tend to moderate their views.

If you are not bald (NW4) and above-average you only have yourself to blame if you can't get anyone to copulate with you. Just get out of your comfort zone, try, fail, and learn from your mistakes. Focus on having fun, don't wallow in misery because some chiseled hunk is sexing more and better-looking women.
That is true yet I can't find myself pursuing women when I have read all these blackpill / redpill stories on the internet let alone the online dating statistics and experiments.

I literally went to a club and showed women offensive memes with trump

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy is a Bachelorette contestant:
fb7upsg3o62v5xqrdcgk.jpg

He's apparently a racist too, but I dson't give a f*** as I don't care about the show.

But, what I did notice is ... how did he make it on what is essentially a male beauty pageant? He does not appear that handsome, imo. Something is wrong with his face, though I'm not sure what it is.