The Following Error Occurred: In Order To Prevent Spam

Phoenician

My Regimen
Reaction score
The following error occurred:
In order to prevent spam, certain functionalities are restricted for new members. As you become a more established community participant, these restrictions will be slowly lifted.

This sucks. I spent over an hour creating a thread in "Tell your story" section and I am not able to post it because of this nonsense. How long before it gets lifted? Is there anything I can do?

P.S.: I got a point for posting this and now I can post the original thread so it is solved now. :)

Last edited:

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea... so stupid I guess.

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
same problem here. I tested to see if I can post a reply in this thread and I can. But I can't post a reply in other threads. A bit strange...

amillionsame

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea... so stupid I guess.

I suppose they had some serious issues with spam back in the day. Some of us are just trying to lift the cobwebs around here and share our story or ask a damn question. If you see this, your avatar gave me a laugh. The way people preach one philosophy over another is sh*t. Embrace what you will, but if hair loss is a card in your deck and you want to burn it then by all means.

22&Balding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. Is there a specific number of messages you have to post or a certain amount of time you have to be registered to be allowed to create posts?

Maxx79

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. Posting my 2nd message in the "off-topic discussions" forum, hoping this will convince the powers that be that I am not a bot (wouldn't be losing my hair if I was now, would I? ;) )

JohnP

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m a new member and getting the same message but can’t find the restrictions FAQs anywhere on the site, can the moderator chime in and tells us how we can start posting?