The Follicle Fit Kit Is Working! I Can't Be The Only One Seeing Results

Lagato

My Regimen
Reaction score
So my research led me to a product called the Follicle Fit Kit and I am definitely seeing results! I don't know which step is working for me though. The kit uses Sarms, Sandalore, and RU58841. It also contains other supplements but those three are the only ingredients that I have never seen in a hair growth product. I have been using it about 4 times a week for almost a month and I am getting excited because I really do see and feel more hair growing around my hairline. I am thinking about dying my hair to see if the new growth will get even darker but I think I will wait until the 3rd month is over.

I see many posts about RU and stuff so it can't just be me that is seeing results from this. Has anyone else tried this before?

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
If you don't post pictures no one on this forum will take you seriously, just an FYI.

Lagato

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry. I wanted to wait the full three months but I do see your point! I am excited and I just wanted to see if anyone else has used this stuff and what happened...will post pics soon!