The "finasteride Can Shrink Your Dick" Stuff Is Bs Right?!

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The possibility lies with the fact your body has multiple spontaneous erections every day - primarily when you’re asleep at night. This is your bodies way of basically exercising your dick. If you’re affected by finasteride to the point you no longer get these elections then it’s possible it could atrophy. Just like when you break a leg and for 6 weeks it gets no exercise so it shrinks.
I know what you mean but it's really a muscle atrophy and the shrinkage is only in circumference and not an overall shrinkage (due to bone structure - unless something directly impacts bone mass/structure).

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do seem to be certain of your friend's manhood size... :)) ah, the craziness of hair loss...

I wish I could be more certain.., but I think I can trust him.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're taking finasteride and you notice something is "off" when it comes to your "pee pee"... It's the finasteride.
It's a hormone altering chemical that is slowly turning you into a woman.
Be your own BOSS and take finasteride and monitor the effect.

For me finasteride finally started to work after 1.5 years.

Unfortunately it also started to cause peyronies' disease.

I quit finasteride and I'm back to 'raging'...After 5 or 6 months...

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/peyronies-disease/symptoms-causes/syc-20353468
U didn't get peyronies' disease from finasteride lol.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Permanently ? Maybe but I cannot be sure because when I stopped it I started Bica/spironolactone/Cypro/Lupron
My friend has been using dutateride for 7 years (0,5 to 1mg a day) and his dick is still fine, same size, but he doesn't let me check to make sure he's not lying (joking).

He should let you check!

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you doctor.
Review about side-effects in all clinical trials, including Peyronies' Disease.
A literature review of adverse side effects associated with 5αRIs shows that persistent sexual side effects were only documented in low-quality studies with strong bias selection as participants were part of an Internet blog. The only high-quality study documenting persistent sexual side effects showed that these were more frequent in the placebo than in the treatment group, implying that the effects were not necessarily related to the treatment. A significant placebo/nocebo effect has been documented among patients informed about possible side effects of finasteride and this may explain the high prevalence of reported sexual dysfunction including persistent dysfunction in subjects participating in Internet groups and blogs. Psychiatric side effects were only documented in moderate- or low-quality studies including studies performed on patients with sexual side effects, which could influence patient's mood. Most of these studies recruited patients through the same Internet patient website.

8c5ecf5338dcad4af87020f1882571a4.jpg

INT

Reaction score
A literature review of adverse side effects associated with 5αRIs shows that persistent sexual side effects were only documented in low-quality studies with strong bias selection as participants were part of an Internet blog. The only high-quality study documenting persistent sexual side effects showed that these were more frequent in the placebo than in the treatment group, implying that the effects were not necessarily related to the treatment. A significant placebo/nocebo effect has been documented among patients informed about possible side effects of finasteride and this may explain the high prevalence of reported sexual dysfunction including persistent dysfunction in subjects participating in Internet groups and blogs. Psychiatric side effects were only documented in moderate- or low-quality studies including studies performed on patients with sexual side effects, which could influence patient's mood. Most of these studies recruited patients through the same Internet patient website.

View attachment 121568

Yes we have all seen the studies a hundred times. Still, where there is smoke there often is fire. May I ask why your ego is so attached to defending this drug and offending everyone that does not agree with you?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes we have all seen the studies a hundred times. Still, where there is smoke there often is fire. May I ask why your ego is so attached to defending this drug and offending everyone that does not agree with you?
I work at Merck,
U may think i am a jerk,
But i don't have so much pride,
I just wanna sell more finasteride.

Otherwise u will go bald,
So is it really my fault,
that u cry about every side effect
and have no self-respect?

INT

Reaction score
I work at Merck,
U may think i am a jerk,
But i don't have so much pride,
I just wanna sell more finasteride.

Otherwise u will go bald,
So is it really my fault,
that u cry about every side effect
and have no self-respect?

Do you also work for the abortion industry? You are a walking advertisement for them.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 121568
And what's the source on that?