"The Feller Twins"-comparison videos

G

"The Feller Twins, comparison videos between tricho and non-tricho donor
closure on identical twin patients."

Below are a couple of Video links to the "Feller Twins"! ! Ian and Pete

Ian had standard Strip surgery 11months ago with Dr Feller and Pete had Tricho closure 8 months ago with Dr Feller. Please see the videos attached to see the clear difference between the two closure techniques and the obvious benefits.

Please note these twins are absolutely identical and both as sound as each other :)

Thanks guys for hooking up to do the filming - you are both stars!! B)

The Twins donor areas

Ian - Strip

Pete's Tricho Video

Regards
Spex

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
spex thanks.
HairLossTalk.com's surgical alternative forum needs more people like you.

CCS

Reaction score
the first twin's scar is better than my bosley scar, worse than my first Dr Keene scar, and a lot better than the one in my third transplant.

The second twin's scar is not visible to me at all, and is far better than anything I've ever had. I want that.

I believe a longer, thinner donor strip is much better than trying to take from a 5 inch long area. It may sound bloodier to take a large strip, but it is really worth it. Just in my experience. Dr Keene's first procedure on me was an ultra long strip, and the second procedure was a much shorter strip. I think she may have been testing to see how my scalp reacts to each, knowing I'd be back again and she could use the better one on me. But I don't know her exact reasons. Maybe she just does shorter ones for smaller procedures. I'm going to ask for a long one for my next procedure, even though it will be my smallest yet.

CCS

Reaction score
my hair looks like that guy's, except I keep mine shorter, and i think mine is a little courser with a bit fewer hairs per cm2. It is haird to say since i keep mine 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch, and his looked like 1.5 inches.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
the first twin's scar is better than my bosley scar, worse than my first Dr Keene scar, and a lot better than the one in my third transplant.

The second twin's scar is not visible to me at all, and is far better than anything I've ever had. I want that.

I believe a longer, thinner donor strip is much better than trying to take from a 5 inch long area. It may sound bloodier to take a large strip, but it is really worth it. Just in my experience. Dr Keene's first procedure on me was an ultra long strip, and the second procedure was a much shorter strip. I think she may have been testing to see how my scalp reacts to each, knowing I'd be back again and she could use the better one on me. But I don't know her exact reasons. Maybe she just does shorter ones for smaller procedures. I'm going to ask for a long one for my next procedure, even though it will be my smallest yet.

As you can see there are many good hair transplant Mds out there Mr CCS. :hairy:

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
spex said:
"The Feller Twins, comparison videos between tricho and non-tricho donor
closure on identical twin patients."

Below are a couple of Video links to the "Feller Twins"! ! Ian and Pete

Ian had standard Strip surgery 11months ago with Dr Feller and Pete had Tricho closure 8 months ago with Dr Feller. Please see the videos attached to see the clear difference between the two closure techniques and the obvious benefits.

Please note these twins are absolutely identical and both as sound as each other :)

Spex,

How come Dr Feller doesnt post here. Is it a marketing thing??? How can we get MDs like Dr Feller here and build this forum up?? I think it would be great for alot of posters who may need a hair transplant and it could help Dr Feller expand his business. Also, the posters here are much more civil than HLH. :hairy:
Thanks guys for hooking up to do the filming - you are both stars!! B)

The Twins donor areas

Ian - Strip

Pete's Tricho Video

Regards
Spex

CCS

Reaction score
gillenator said there is less than 10. I was just repeating that. I never said Shapiro and Keene were the only ones. I just recommended them.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
gillenator said there is less than 10. I was just repeating that. I never said Shapiro and Keene were the only ones. I just recommended them.

So then I guess that if Gill said there are 10 then there are only 10 according to your rationale.

Lets see:

Armani
Hassan
Wong
Cole
Ron Shapiro
Epstein
Feller
Rahal (ottawa Canada)
Daniel Deveaux (belgium)
G Charles
I am sure there are a few more.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would include Dr. Arvind Poswal. He did my hair transplant. One of the very few in the world showing consistent results with body hair tranplant

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
techprof said:
I would include Dr. Arvind Poswal. He did my hair transplant. One of the very few in the world showing consistent results with body hair tranplant

Yeah, I would agree, although I never saw any of his results in person like the ones I mentioned. I think you would agree with the presumption that he "falls under the radar."

DiD you ever question or consider the medical standards and guidelines of India? No knock on the country but the US and Canada abide by strict rules.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lookingood,
The quality of medicine and pretty much everything you get in India depends on how much you can spend.

(No kidding there are better maintained airports in India with clean toilets than what you see in the US with people cleaning the restrooms every one hour).

I will post pictures after 4 months mark (october 23). I see sprouts of hairs but no significant improvement yet.

michael barry

Reaction score
this is very good usage of youtube.com. You can tell the strip that Ian had. He needs to get that filled in with either FUE or a few hundred chest hairs.

Good thread spex. Showing the front and back of the head is the honest thing to do. Everyone benefits when all info is laid on the table.

CCS

Reaction score
tech prof, did you post before that spend almost a dollar a graft for your grafts? In india, does that get you the top quality ones? was it strip or FUE?