The Fallout From Hair loss.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
My life was going along great up until the age of 19 when I first started noticing my hairloss.I was Tall and consided good looking and got alot of attention from girls,so when my hair started to thin it took a massive physiological toll on me.Im older now (late 30's).Im looking back and trying to count the things I have missed out on because of my lack of confidance due to my hairloss.So here is my list.1Marrige,2work promotions,3Sports career,4Friendships.5 Social Life.6weddings and Funerals.7 School reunions and Football reunions..The only positive thing to come out of My hair loss is $.I virtually became a loner and stayed at home most weekends so I managed to save plenty of money and bought 2 investment properties..I was just wandering what Hair loss has cost you?I took Hairloss pretty hard so I was interested in what effect it has had on everyone else here.Thanks for reading my fellow Hair loss friends..

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
My life was going along great up until the age of 19 when I first started noticing my hairloss.I was Tall and consided good looking and got alot of attention from girls,so when my hair started to thin it took a massive physiological toll on me.Im older now (late 30's).Im looking back and trying to count the things I have missed out on because of my lack of confidance due to my hairloss.So here is my list.
1 Marrige,
2 work promotions,
3 Sports career,
4 Friendships.
5 Social Life.
6 weddings and Funerals.
7 School reunions and Football reunions..

The only positive thing to come out of My hair loss is $.I virtually became a loner and stayed at home most weekends so I managed to save plenty of money and bought 2 investment properties..I was just wandering what Hair loss has cost you?I took Hairloss pretty hard so I was interested in what effect it has had on everyone else here.Thanks for reading my fellow Hair loss friends..

here, fixed

You never know what you missed since you never really took the chance. It just kills my looks and self esteem.

wrwr

Reaction score
Hm.. it's funny.
I think, i did not miss anything at this moment.

I am 26 years old, about norwood 5a, but still have some hair on top. I am not slick bald, but the skin is clearly visible, and hairline is far behind.

I have a great job, clear mind, somewhat healthy body, plenty of money to travel and i can live anywhere.
I can do pretty much everything, if it is not related to close intercation with other humans. I don't really like society, loud parties etc.

I am not good looking, so never had much attention from girls.
Every time i had to put lots of effort to initiate the relationship. But if it starts - i rarely regret about it afterwards.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
OP is that supposed to be a play on words?