The Ending Of Deadpool... Does Love That Strong Exist In The Real World.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spoiler video... This was one of my favorite superhero movies of all time. It portrayed a deep deep love between the main character and his girlfriend. He became brutally disfigured and avoided her for years while using his newly found powers to seek revenge on the person that disfigured him... in the end she is shocked, but agrees to continue to love him.

The question is, does love this strong really exist?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
man are you really making this thread unironically ? if so i'm afraid that you need help. i'm not saying this in a bad way.
you need to understand that life is precious and there is a whole lot to do besides spending your energy and time on chasing women.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
man are you really making this thread unironically ? if so i'm afraid that you need help. i'm not saying this in a bad way.
you need to understand that life is precious and there is a whole lot to do besides spending your energy and time on chasing women.

what? I haven't even attempted to date a woman in over a year. I spend zero time even thinking about women (except when I jack off). I am making this thread because I am curious about people's perception about how powerful love can be. For example, there is one woman in this world that I KNOW I would stay with even if she was a burn vitctim. We just had that much fun together.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
< harry potter trailer here >

Do you think magic exist?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok, I get all your sarcastic comments.... all I am saying is this - When I was in my early twenties I dated a girl for about one year. We had so much fun together. We literally loved all the same things. We would play basketball everyday and she would be a worthy defender. We would hike for hours and bird watch and talk about science and at night we would watch action movies and laugh and sh*t... it's like we were made for each other. (I fucked it up and now she's married to a man that treats her like sh*t)

Yes, she was beautiful. BUT, we had so much intrinsic connection I SWEAR to you I would still be with her if her face was burned like this.

Can I get ANY serious replies?? even in 40's 50's you think a loving married couple would leave each other.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok, I get all your sarcastic comments.... all I am saying is this - When I was in my early twenties I dated a girl for about one year. We had so much fun together. We literally loved all the same things. We would play basketball everyday and she would be a worthy defender. We would hike for hours and bird watch and talk about science and at night we would watch action movies and laugh and sh*t... it's like we were made for each other. (I fucked it up and now she's married to a man that treats her like sh*t)

Yes, she was beautiful. BUT, we had so much intrinsic connection I SWEAR to you I would still be with her if her face was burned like this.

Can I get ANY serious replies?? even in 40's 50's you think a loving married couple would leave each other.

I gave you a serious reply, just Google it .

Deadpool didn't have a supernatural accident, hes a burn victim. There should be many real life comparables.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The question is, does love this strong really exist?
Love is a debilitating disease with clinical symptoms...It should be included in the DSM.
When i hear people telling how happy they are because they are in love,i laugh inside me,cause i know
that they have no idea what love is about.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Love is a debilitating disease with clinical symptoms...It should be included in the DSM.
When i hear people telling how happy they are because they are in love,i laugh inside me,cause i know
that they have no idea what love is about.

I felt love once in my life and I still dream about her to this day. It was just pure, non judgemental fun... She is ALSO the only person I've ever shaved down to a zero in front of (I was a fullhead) but just did it for fun. She said I looked like a cancer patient, but then took me to her brother's wedding the next week and wasn't embarrassed at all.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well one of the marines who won the medal of honor, or some other high status award, was a hero and he got badly burned saving his comrades. his face was all disfigured, and he got married to his sweetheart who he had been with since 16. there was a big ceremony on the news, showing how strong love is, and how she loved him for him never mind his face.

a year later she left him and they quietly divorced.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well one of the marines who won the medal of honor, or some other high status award, was a hero and he got badly burned saving his comrades. his face was all disfigured, and he got married to his sweetheart who he had been with since 16. there was a big ceremony on the news, showing how strong love is, and how she loved him for him never mind his face.

a year later she left him and they quietly divorced.

:(