THE END OF THE WORLD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Here, have a cough drop. ICX and Follicia are history. Histogen is history. There is no hope.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
UMan, what makes you say Follica is history?
Judging by Histogen's photos, someone will eventually either buy the company or invest in it.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
UMan, what makes you say Follica is history?
Judging by Histogen's photos, someone will eventually either buy the company or invest in it.

He's just upset. And who can blame him. UCM I can't say I fully understand your frustration. I can to a point more than the average person, but not fully.

I'm curious though do you think you actually look ugly bald or is it that you, yourself aren't used to how you look bald? There is a definite difference. I work with a guy who's completely bald and shaves the rest completely slick and he looks great. I mean he really does it well and gets more women than most the guys in the office with perfect hair.

On the other hand there's a guy who sits a few cubes away from him who is in the same boat but the bald look just plain doesn't suit him. For as long as I've known him he hasn't had hair. So to me, that's him as he normally is...but to him he might see himself as a stranger in every mirror he passes because he just can't get used to not having his hair anymore.

For the most part both men went through pretty much the same experience when it came to loosing hair, although one is substantially more attractive than the other. Is it possible though that for you, you may be attractive but you haven't gotten used to not having hair so you can't see it? Or is it that you really don't believe you're worth looking at?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Visually speaking, balding ruins whatever positive attributes I may have. Balding negates them. I won't ever be able to consider myself handsome or even normal for that matter, until I have a full head of hair. Which is why this news is so god damned frustrating for me to hear. All this just convinced me that we're cursed. Someone somewhere doesn't want us baldies to have a cure. Oh when will we see our promised land?

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
The aztec calander does not predict the "End" of the human race, just the end of the world as we know it now. That could mean a million different things. Although, I trury think they are correct, and something in the year 2012 will occr that will change everything, but it will not be the end persay. Human beings are too smart to die... however, whether you and I fit into the upper echelon of people that will have the money and conncetions to survie in the underground shelter that the governemtn has made, running off of nuclear power fo the next 50 years until the sun can be seen again, is a different story.

amsch

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Whats the deal with people making thread titles with all caps lately?
topic is almost 5 months old :woot: .

Caps aren't against the rules ;)

JayBear

Established Member
Reaction score
[youtube:2vclt25i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aLjup934Rk[/youtube:2vclt25i]

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The earth will change polarity. Oceans will swell and shift, swallowing entire continents.

Whoop

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
The earth will change polarity. Oceans will swell and shift, swallowing entire continents.

Wrong, cannot and will not happen.

IBM

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:

You and John Locke will grow hair also...

You're mean and put people down. Stay away of this forum please. Do us a favor.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Ok....bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.