My Regimen
Reaction score
From slayer to playground pedophile

kjg4f3v-jpg.jpg

niqlmwe-jpg.jpg

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was feeling quite good in work today, put on some nice clothes, freshly shaved; had a slight swagger.
but that changed as i had to check the CCTV, and i saw myself from above walking down the coridoor. = day ruined

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
i was feeling quite good in work today, put on some nice clothes, freshly shaved; had a slight swagger.
but that changed as i had to check the CCTV, and i saw myself from above walking down the coridoor. = day ruined

My posture actually improved because of cctv footage on screens.

Few years back,I used to get disappointed after looking myself from top lateral view..
but later I found it was due to my posture of head.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
If he shaved it he would still slay.

With hair he is an 8 or a 9.

The picture below puts him about a 5.

If he shaved he would go to a 7 or so.

No. He has that youthful boyish look that baldness doesnt go with.
Maybe if he bearded....

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That jawline and those lips!? He would look great shaved and even better tanned. A few shots of melanotan will do the trick.

If he desires, he can also pull off an alternative look with piercings and neck tats. And I bet he'd look cool in a beanie.

Bottom line: I don't have any of those options. I look worse than his after photo and I'm a NW3. C'est la vie.

vinn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That jawline and those lips!? He would look great shaved and even better tanned. A few shots of melanotan will do the trick.

If he desires, he can also pull off an alternative look with piercings and neck tats. And I bet he'd look cool in a beanie.

Bottom line: I don't have any of those options. I look worse than his after photo and I'm a NW3. C'est la vie.
But even then he'd still be rejected by many young women in a club environment due to no hair, despite his male model face. I mean he'd still look good, but it would be a big hit to his appearance. That means for an average guy it's much worse since they don't have a handsome face to make up for lack of hair.

Last edited:

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep, as I keep saying over and over again. No way baldness is NORMAL or makes ANY SENSE.

I know that picture is shopped but the point still stands 100%

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the lucky few he is handsome with or without hair. I used to work with a guy. Who shaved his head and was very handsome. When we walked the halls at work together. I used to watch all the women's eyes roll.directley on to him and he was only 5-8 to

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re only as old as your hairline.

You’re only as ugly as your hairline.

Maybe 5% of men can truly pull of the bald look.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's.funny to me a.younger guy can pull off the bald look a lot better than an older one. Especially if he's fit and looks healthy