The ears

Fanjeera

Reaction score
One of the many impacts of hair loss is that the ears come visible and not many of us have them shaped enough perfectly for the world to see. How are yours?
I think mine's are a little too sharp and sticky out. They don't go with a bald head :(.

s.a.f

Reaction score
That was one of the things that bothered me about shaving, suddenly your ears seem to stick out. Never noticed it before and since I grew my hair back I dont notice it anymore but when I shaved my head it just looked weird.

spinner2

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha, my ears are gigantic. I've never known anybody with bigger ears than me. It used to get mentioned all the time back when I was a kid and nobody was smart enough to understand social tact. I don't think I've heard anybody mention it in at least 10 years. It's seriously a non-issue, and I keep my hair very short.

"Not many of us have ears shaped perfectly enough for the world to see"? Alright man, sit at home crying and jacking off, while staring at your 'slightly too sharp' ears in the mirror. I'll be out getting drunk with the girls you should have been talking to. Oh the life you could live, if only you were as outrageously handsome as I :whistle:

Failing Follicles

Reaction score
Well I've got perfect ears. The most beautiful, small, neat little sound recepticles that sit nice and flat against my head. Over the years I have received innumerable compliments about them from jealous guys and gals alike. The ladies especially like to nuzzle them and poke their tongues into them, which is particularly sensual when it happens during sex. The bit that sucks is that my shiny bald NW6 head is a mass of angles and knobbly bits, whilst the top is flat (I can balance a full glass on it, take my word) and makes me look like a cross between Hermann Munster and Table Mountain.

The grass is always greener buddy... forget about those ears. Nobody will look at you twice.

ali777

Reaction score
Hahaaa....

I went through the same emotions. Every single time I thought that my ears were sticking out, I told myself that I'm being paranoid.

I think the problem is that we aren't used to having our hair short/shaved. I always used to have messy hair, and I never paid attention to my ears because they weren't so much in the open.

Forget the ears... get on with it....

PS: More than 10 years ago, a girl I was dating had tiny ears. She had a thing about them and always had them covered with her hair. She wouldn't even let me touch them, or take a photo of her unless her ears were properly covered with hair....

CCS

Reaction score
Fanjeera said:
One of the many impacts of hair loss is that the ears come visible and not many of us have them shaped enough perfectly for the world to see. How are yours?
I think mine's are a little too sharp and sticky out. They don't go with a bald head :(.

Who cares what your ears look like. I'm just bothered that my hair is thinning around my ears. I can't do hair transplant between those hairs or I will get shock loss. Not sure what I'll do about it except maybe ignore it or put some dermmatch there.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually have nice ears, they're small and they don't stick out at all.

CCS

Reaction score
I like my ears. One is 1/4 inch higher than the other, and they stick out a bit, but I don't notice it often. I'd like it if they were a bit better, but I know you can't change them since they are sitting in a bone hole, so I don't worry about it. I doubt women notice.

satch5150

Reaction score
mine stick out like crazy (think Will Smith but a bit more), so yeah let's talk about bad ears... And I'm NW3 diffused already so not really a long way to buzz cut

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I consider myself pretty lucky to have a normal head shape and slimline ears. It's like my head was designed to be bald.

Odie

Established Member
Reaction score
Failing Follicles said:
Well I've got perfect ears. The most beautiful, small, neat little sound recepticles that sit nice and flat against my head. Over the years I have received innumerable compliments about them from jealous guys and gals alike. The ladies especially like to nuzzle them and poke their tongues into them, which is particularly sensual when it happens during sex. The bit that sucks is that my shiny bald NW6 head is a mass of angles and knobbly bits, whilst the top is flat (I can balance a full glass on it, take my word) and makes me look like a cross between Hermann Munster and Table Mountain.

The grass is always greener buddy... forget about those ears. Nobody will look at you twice.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/07_ ... 28x309.jpg ?

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm never thought of that..its funny the things you never think of until you start going bald, like big ears, losing the frame of your face, getting sunburn on top of your head. sigh ..... I have alot to look forward to :thumbdown2:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Is there a big ears forum? My ears are fine...its the top of my head that's the problem.