The Dumbest Thing About This Disease

whatintheworld

Reaction score
It just forces you to adopt a different identity than you want to, i.e. the balding bulked up beast with a beard and a tan. Here is a list of things that just look weird and creepy when you are actually balding (not this Norwood 1.5/2 bullsh1t we see so much from crazy people posting here, but Norwood 3 diffuse and up) :
  1. You can no longer dress up youthfully, you just look like a creeper. Wearing sneakers and certain t shirts just makes you look like a wannabe try hard to be young again.
  2. You an no longer really play video games because then you are just the balding loser who has no life and plays video games to cope.
  3. You cant really go to parties because most of your thick, Norwood 1 friends just make you feel out of place.
  4. You have to also talk more seriously now, joking too much or just goofing around makes you look like you're trying too hard to be "young and hip".
  5. If you stay pale and don't work out, you just look sickly.
The hit the gym and get a tan bro line is spouted as a meme and a joke here, but really it's the best option available sadly at a certain point. It just sucks how hairloss forces you to adopt a persona that's against your nature.

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, if I ever get to a NW6 level in my 20's I'd rather be dead. I can't see myself without my hair. The flaws I got on my left side are covered by my long, still thick, hair, which doesn't bother me too much. I first noticed it when I was 15, now I'm 19 and it hasn't gotten worse nor it has improved. It's simply there, like a scar.

My hair is half of my personality, since I've always been known as "the long haired guy". I would look like a cancer patient, or a drug addict, because no matter how much I workout I can't get the physique I aim, maybe genetics, I don't know.

I shed like 80 hairs per shower, and I shower every other day. I only comb when I wash, so it's difficult to tell if it's normal or not. It scares me as ****. I wonder if I'll have my hair one year from now....

shoegazing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’ll be surprised to learn nobody around you cares about your hair loss. They may target you if you come off as weird and insecure but the quote “if I was a nw6 I’d rather be dead” is pure narcissism and vanity. Facts.
Yes, it can be narcissism, I don't give a sh*t. If it gets worse over time, I'll battle it at all costs.

Alberto1988

My Regimen
Reaction score
It just forces you to adopt a different identity than you want to, i.e. the balding bulked up beast with a beard and a tan. Here is a list of things that just look weird and creepy when you are actually balding (not this Norwood 1.5/2 bullsh1t we see so much from crazy people posting here, but Norwood 3 diffuse and up) :
  1. You can no longer dress up youthfully, you just look like a creeper. Wearing sneakers and certain t shirts just makes you look like a wannabe try hard to be young again.
  2. You an no longer really play video games because then you are just the balding loser who has no life and plays video games to cope.
  3. You cant really go to parties because most of your thick, Norwood 1 friends just make you feel out of place.
  4. You have to also talk more seriously now, joking too much or just goofing around makes you look like you're trying too hard to be "young and hip".
  5. If you stay pale and don't work out, you just look sickly.
The hit the gym and get a tan bro line is spouted as a meme and a joke here, but really it's the best option available sadly at a certain point. It just sucks how hairloss forces you to adopt a persona that's against your nature.

Only if you don't shave your head

These guys are youth and cool

Attachments

• R-3278205-1323620708.jpeg.jpg
    R-3278205-1323620708.jpeg.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 163
  • aqua-barbie-girl-20th-anniversary.png
    aqua-barbie-girl-20th-anniversary.png
    816.3 KB · Views: 163