The Direct Descendants Of The Original Humans Dont Appear To Go Bald.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree women like to be objected to a degree by men they are into (not so much random men on street) this is variable though..and some take it to extremes.

But men who have achieved success either via fitness level, social status and/or wealth also like to be objectified for those those things by women they are attracted too.

Successful men often lead with what they do to impress people like a peacock sticking out their chest. Same way a woman with a big chest and banging body will do.

No. I am not a wallet, a pair of fists and a pair of testicles. I resent anyone, especially women, who look at my social status/job/income as "proof" of my "worth". While physical attraction and wealth do play a significant part in the equation, no worthwhile relationship can be built upon this sole dehumanizing triumvirate. The same applies to women, mutatis mutandis.

Men who flaunt such "assets" are insecure little twats trying to overcompensate their other shortcomings. Women, on the other hand, do it because it gives them power.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. I am not a wallet, a pair of fists and a pair of testicles. I resent anyone, especially women, who look at my social status/job/income as "proof" of my "worth". While physical attraction and wealth do play a significant part in the equation, no worthwhile relationship can be built upon this sole dehumanizing triumvirate. The same applies to women, mutatis mutandis.

Men who flaunt such "assets" are insecure little twats trying to overcompensate their other shortcomings. Women, on the other hand, do it because it gives them power.

Society both men and women not just women look at your status and wallet as your wroth.
Men are measuring and sizing you up as well.
At least in USA.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that in many cases, flaunting and excessive bragging is actually an indicator of weakness. If you are truly great, you don't need to brag about it, you just need to be.

So the man who walks around flexing his muscles is pathetic.
The man who walks with a strong, confident stride like he doesn't give a f*** is a potential leader.

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
Society both men and women not just women look at your status and wallet as your wroth.
Men are measuring and sizing you up as well.
At least in USA.

Read what I wrote, that is exactly what I said. However, I do not seek the company of men when it comes to a romantic venue so their judgement doesn't affect me much. Women, however, have the ability to deny a man his "worth" as a human being based upon such criteria for the sole reason that they usually control the initial part of a relationship. Ergo, if you don't meet her criteria, you're unfit for reproduction, as crude as it may sound.

As for anyone who thinks times have changed since Adam and Eve, wake up. There is no true equality and there will never be.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read what I wrote, that is exactly what I said. However, I do not seek the company of men when it comes to a romantic venue so their judgement doesn't affect me much. Women, however, have the ability to deny a man his "worth" as a human being based upon such criteria for the sole reason that they usually control the initial part of a relationship. Ergo, if you don't meet her criteria, you're unfit for reproduction, as crude as it may sound.

As for anyone who thinks times have changed since Adam and Eve, wake up. There is no true equality and there will never be.

is she denying his worth? or is his worth not worthy enough to her?
You assume everyone is going to view 'you' in same manner as you view yourself.
thats not going to happen.

Last edited:

Giiizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
is she denying his worth? of is his worth not worthy enough to her?
You assume everyone is going to view 'you' in same manner as you view yourself.
thats not going to happen.

I was speaking in a general sense. Please don't play strawman, it doesn't suit you.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was speaking in a general sense. Please don't play strawman, it doesn't suit you.

Im not playing anything..I don't even know what a straw man is

If you don't like my replies--feel free not to quote me.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I think its more gene pools than anything else. One ethnicity has different sets of genes generally speaking and they mostly pass those genes on among each other. So its more groups of people carrying more of the male pattern baldness genes then it really is evolution in response to temperature or whatever.
Most african american men today have much lower male pattern baldness than say us white guys so different sets of genes IMO are the reason not really evolution

mghrs

My Regimen
Reaction score
and they are clueless. and want to live a dangerous lie.
here is how i see men
the handsome, the provider and the aggressive.
women can be with the provider and the aggressive just for their utility, but she will only be with the handsome because of who he is.

so we can say in this context that female peacocks really love male peacocks.
if they were similar to human females they would chose the peacock with the most grains (provider), and others would chose the aggressive peacock instead of the one with the beautiful chest.

our reproduction system imposes on women to not love men for what they are(their physical traits that indicates health), but for what they can do for her.
because she is vulnerable when pregnant. she needs someone who takes care of her with his wealth or aggressivity.

I am with you in this statement, but even the handsome is not a true love. she looks at it as something that he can provide. being with a hot dude is desirable. it gives her confidence boost. until she sees a rich man (average looking) even the handsome hot guy would look less attractive to her now. or she sees the more handsome man then he can make her man feels less desirable to her. the trick is that she has to be exposed to it. it might not have ended her relationship but it might be a hidden factor. suddenly she doesnt feel that she wants to be with him. but then, is it only women? you see a hotter girl and you will want her more than your girl. if a rich lady(average) offered you her self you would accept her, you might cheat but still you are with her. you see an aggressive woman and you find her more attractive than a very soft entitled girl. I am not talking about crazy girl acting like a dude. I am talking about those girls like in the UFC that are still women dressed like women but aggressive and strong and many find them,including me, attractive while they are aggressive.
even men are incapable of true love in traditional modern day dating process. you just got into the whole thing because you re horny, nothing more. if all relationships are based on love. then every girl and guy should look to the average best friend they have. the one that you like talking to, not the one you like his/her ***.
the problem is men can always ignore everything for looks and a smoking hot body, girls dont do that. they have to look at the whole equation and size the man. when we compare women we mostly compare looks. if we brag we brag about how hot the girl we are with. if we cheat, it is because we want to bang every hot lady. when women compare they discuss all three. they brag about what there men bought for them, the dates and vacation they go to, and how their men treat them, if a woman has as soft dude, other girls will try to make her feel bad about it.. if she cheats it can be with a hotter man, a man who buys her things or if we were hundreds of years earlier, she would cheat with a strong man(modern day it would be hot muscular dude). so you can always get away with less of the three traits you mentioned if you have a balanced mix. but you cant be too low on these traits. you cant be ugly AF, poor AF, or soft AF.

btw: you should add a big D to that list. it is starting to be a thing these days.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am with you in this statement, but even the handsome is not a true love. she looks at it as something that he can provide. being with a hot dude is desirable. it gives her confidence boost. until she sees a rich man (average looking) even the handsome hot guy would look less attractive to her now. or she sees the more handsome man then he can make her man feels less desirable to her. the trick is that she has to be exposed to it. it might not have ended her relationship but it might be a hidden factor. suddenly she doesnt feel that she wants to be with him. but then, is it only women? you see a hotter girl and you will want her more than your girl. if a rich lady(average) offered you her self you would accept her, you might cheat but still you are with her. you see an aggressive woman and you find her more attractive than a very soft entitled girl. I am not talking about crazy girl acting like a dude. I am talking about those girls like in the UFC that are still women dressed like women but aggressive and strong and many find them,including me, attractive while they are aggressive.
even men are incapable of true love in traditional modern day dating process. you just got into the whole thing because you re horny, nothing more. if all relationships are based on love. then every girl and guy should look to the average best friend they have. the one that you like talking to, not the one you like his/her ***.
the problem is men can always ignore everything for looks and a smoking hot body, girls dont do that. they have to look at the whole equation and size the man. when we compare women we mostly compare looks. if we brag we brag about how hot the girl we are with. if we cheat, it is because we want to bang every hot lady. when women compare they discuss all three. they brag about what there men bought for them, the dates and vacation they go to, and how their men treat them, if a woman has as soft dude, other girls will try to make her feel bad about it.. if she cheats it can be with a hotter man, a man who buys her things or if we were hundreds of years earlier, she would cheat with a strong man(modern day it would be hot muscular dude). so you can always get away with less of the three traits you mentioned if you have a balanced mix. but you cant be too low on these traits. you cant be ugly AF, poor AF, or soft AF.

btw: you should add a big D to that list. it is starting to be a thing these days.

• every animal has his mating preferences in a way that guarantee the survival of the species.
  • in order to have healthy children men are selected to be attracted to certain traits that indicates high estrogen that screams fertility and health.
  • they are not attracted to ugly (unhealthy) women because this would be a waste of ressources and time that should've been spend on a beautiful heathy woman.
  • Men are programmed to get really attached to a female, at least untill she can no longer give birth.
  • this attachment has been selected naturally to protect and provide for the female when she is the most vunerable (pregnant).
  • humans call this attachment "love", and it's real when men do it, because there is a natural selection necessity to love a woman.
  • women on the other hand, despite beign attracted to the physical traits that indicates health, they are obligated to not get attached to the current man who's with her, because another man with more ressources can guarantee a smoother pregnancy and more ressources for the child and her.

so what do you get at the end ? you'll get romantic men that write pomes and worship the body of young fertile women and get really attached to her (love her), and on the other hand you get gold digging w****s that marry the wealthy and cheat with the attractive to have his baby.

this is the optimal way to the survaival of the human tribes, and the tribes who approach this kind of model are the most successful with the most healthy attractive offspring. it's by definition, this is science, when you can predict the behavior of something it means you understood it.
we can predict male and female behavior based on what would be optimal to the tribe.

about men and wealthy women, it can happen, but in this case the man does not really love her, he loves her money.
but most men are disgusted by ugly rich women. women are not disgusted by ugly rich men, and this is my problem with them. it wasn't their choice really when we were in the jungle, but women who know this now and still marry ugly rich men are really evil and should be ashamed of themselvs.
this is why i respect some feminists now more than traditional women,
feminism is women saying enough average guys for us we have ressources now (from the state), we should now get impregnated with only the top 10% of men.

more truth

Last edited:

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
  • every animal has his mating preferences in a way that guarantee the survival of the species.
  • in order to have healthy children men are selected to be attracted to certain traits that indicates high estrogen that screams fertility and health.
  • they are not attracted to ugly (unhealthy) women because this would be a waste of ressources and time that should've been spend on a beautiful heathy woman.
  • Men are programmed to get really attached to a female, at least untill she can no longer give birth.
  • this attachment has been selected naturally to protect and provide for the female when she is the most vunerable (pregnant).
  • humans call this attachment "love", and it's real when men do it, because there is a natural selection necessity to love a woman.
  • women on the other hand, despite beign attracted to the physical traits that indicates health, they are obligated to not get attached to the current man who's with her, because another man with more ressources can guarantee a smoother pregnancy and more ressources for the child and her.
so what do you get at the end ? you'll get romantic men that write pomes and worship the body of young fertile women and get really attached to her (love her), and on the other hand you get gold digging w****s that marry the wealthy and cheat with the attractive to have his baby.

this is the optimal way to the survaival of the human tribes, and the tribes who approach this kind of model are the most successful with the most healthy attractive offspring. it's by definition, this is science, when you can predict the behavior of something it means you understood it.
we can predict male and female behavior based on what would be optimal to the tribe.

about men and wealthy women, it can happen, but in this case the man does not really love her, he loves her money.
but most men are disgusted by ugly rich women. women are not disgusted by ugly rich men, and this is my problem with them. it wasn't their choice really when we were in the jungle, but women who know this now and still marry ugly rich men are really evil and should be ashamed of themselvs.
feminism is women saying enough average guys for us we have ressources now (from the state), we should now get impregnated with only the top 10% of men.

more truth
Wow someone's had ex has cheated on them recently

mghrs

My Regimen
Reaction score

more truth
The theory that beauty indicates healthy is just a false one. Kt is metely a phylodiphy not even s ience. Millions of people are around the world who are average or below are very healthy and able to reproduce. In fact very high testosterone which is very desirable trait in men will render men ugly. It causes the forehead and the nose to be large, a wide face and jaw with small eyes.
If you want to consider early humans. Heck they were ugly AF. Even women back then wouldnt trim their bushes or even their facial hair. Yes some women can have facial hair even the gorgeous ones. It is not as dense as men's. Heck! Trimmed eye brows can be a deal breaker in a woman beauty.
You forgot that human being have brains too. What was beautiful 20 years ago isn't now. So it changes with time. How we perceive what is beautiful changes with time. Media has a big influence here.
Humans are capable of love we just ignore the ones we love (friend zoned) for a more attractive ones because we re horny. Divorce would happen due to this fact. No matter how a person is good looking you will get bored if nothing else is there (shallow people). If every person married their best friend, I doubt we would have much divorce. It would be harder to cheat because now i actually care how the other one would feel. I will always try my best so they can be happy with me. You enjoy spending time with a certain human yet when it comes to sex you chose another. we chose to build our lifetime commitment on that sexy *** just walked into the bar(men or women). Sure there will be dates and we will get to know each other. Most likely we ignored the shitty petsonality (not by intention) because we wanted sex. The problem is we are raised irresponsible at teen years when we were really horny and considered nothing else. So we became programmed at teen years to focus on this aspect more not by evolution.
and about men disgusted by rich women. I am totally not disgusted by kim, kloe, or kendal and they are not gorgeous in terms of looks. they re average or below.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's wrong and irrelevant. discuss the idea not the person.

Your theories are based a lot on emotion and are biased--this has to come from your life experience...so to say its irrelevant is ridiculous.

You are not showing actual science to support these theories they are coming from your perspective and observations...we all have experiences (although some of you perhaps no experience at all) with opposite sex or observations of other couples we know.

Unless you are an A-sexual being--which I doubt you are since you sound pretty angry about the whole thing--then you are naturally bias in your perspective.

Edit

I just saw you posted from MGTOW
LOL

Last edited:

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The theory that beauty indicates healthy is just a false one. Kt is metely a phylodiphy not even s ience. Millions of people are around the world who are average or below are very healthy and able to reproduce.
beautiful women mostly have higher estrogen levels. wide hips for example are good to conceive a baby with a large brain.

In fact very high testosterone which is very desirable trait in men will render men ugly. It causes the forehead and the nose to be large, a wide face and jaw with small eyes.
If you want to consider early humans. Heck they were ugly AF. Even women back then wouldnt trim their bushes or even their facial hair. Yes some women can have facial hair even the gorgeous ones. It is not as dense as men's. Heck! Trimmed eye brows can be a deal breaker in a woman beauty.
ugly and beautiful are subjective terms. species that seeks high test males are called tournament species like baboons for example,
the aggressive is chosen because he gets all the food. and there is no "love" in this kind of reproduction system because
few men f*** all the women without getting attached to them, and women f*** with the winner and leave the loser.

the other reproduction system is pair bonding, those are the species where you can't make a difference between who's the male and who's the female (low sexual dimorphism), those really love eachother, because there is some kind of bird that kills himself if his parner dies.
this is the love that humans write about.
main-qimg-66251d005074be8330fdf911e0a43333

humans are in the middle of the two systems, they try to impose pair bonding with religion and civilisation, but deep down
women really want to only f*** with the top 10% of men because we have always been aggressive as a species.

men are like the male of the pair bonding species, and women are like the female of the tournament species.

You forgot that human being have brains too. What was beautiful 20 years ago isn't now. So it changes with time. How we perceive what is beautiful changes with time. Media has a big influence here.
Humans are capable of love we just ignore the ones we love (friend zoned) for a more attractive ones because we re horny. Divorce would happen due to this fact. No matter how a person is good looking you will get bored if nothing else is there (shallow people). If every person married their best friend, I doubt we would have much divorce. It would be harder to cheat because now i actually care how the other one would feel. I will always try my best so they can be happy with me. You enjoy spending time with a certain human yet when it comes to sex you chose another. we chose to build our lifetime commitment on that sexy *** just walked into the bar(men or women). Sure there will be dates and we will get to know each other. Most likely we ignored the shitty petsonality (not by intention) because we wanted sex. The problem is we are raised irresponsible at teen years when we were really horny and considered nothing else. So we became programmed at teen years to focus on this aspect more not by evolution.
and about men disgusted by rich women. I am totally not disgusted by kim, kloe, or kendal and they are not gorgeous in terms of looks. they re average or below.

the lizard brain is the one in controle of your basic urges. and while you use your lizard brain to chose a girl, you need a girl
that choses you using her lizard brain, not her cerebral cortex and a calculator.
this is how it's supposed to be.