The cure is here already people are just greedy

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Certainly, they look better.

Several of the people in your videos also had beard hair transplanted lol. Further, the guys in all of these images have not made any significant gain to the hairline; they merely covered a balding patch mostly toward the top of the head. Most have made no gain to the hairline at all, but that's what we ACTUALLY want from these things because it is the hairline that determines how aesthetic you look. Diffuse with an intact hairline still looks better than NW3 with no crown thinning and is also easier to treat.

All of these guys will also look significantly worse in profile (bottom pic for example) because from those angles you will be able to clearly see the curvature of the top, frontal third of the skull. It is this phenomena which damages aesthetics and results in the "balding" appearance from the side and an enlarged forehead from the portrait view. It is the same effect you get when you give a NW1 a buzzcut vs giving a NW3 a buzzcut. The latter still looks way better despite ostensibly having a "bald" appearance.

Also, these guys all have the same generic "middle-aged dad" haircut because if the hair grows too long, it will follow the curvature of the skull and give them the combover look.

It is simply a fact that had these guys got their transplants a lot earlier; they would look substantially better and have a lot more options with their hair.
I agree it's not perfect, but the third guy got very close to it. And only the first one used beard hairs (which are indistinguishable).

What do you mean "they made no gain to the hairline at all" - they didn't even HAVE a hairline before, lol

Overall a great great improvement. Beats everything else we have today, and most importantly it doesn't scream hair transplant, on the contrary, looks very natural.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Transplants are the way to go, even if you have to go back 2 or 3 times. Just think of the quality of life difference when you're not using every pill and lotion you can and hoping for a miracle, and when you aren't a slave to these forums.

6000 grafts got me from approaching a NW5 to a full head of hair, roughly nw2, not perfect by any means but I just go about my life now having hair, some people have even complimented it with no clue it was man-made. I expect I'll need one more in the future, I have about 2000 grafts of donor left and worst case scenario I'll exhaust the donor and get SMP on the sides or something while keeping the sides short. It's way more aesthetically pleasing to have hair on top even if the sides are thin.

Ditto.