The Cure For Hairloss Could It Be That Simple

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't read the article but from the pictures I think it's talking about the head shape, bald people have differents head shapes, if the shape was the problem bald people would have the same head shape.

Hairlineforever

My Regimen
Reaction score
no its not just about the head shape read the article ita about how head massage in one year and a half span had full regrown hair in fact in 90% of the patients
just read the article

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
This article seems to be a total joke. Im sure many have tried to massage their scalps for a year with little to no success. The recovery of one man's hair is so unbelievable, that I think that it cant be real.

That said, I do believe inflammation and scalp tension may aggravate hairloss, but there is no way massaging will make any appreciable difference when DHT and everything that male pattern baldness brings when is at work.

long hair

Reaction score
i did this hard massage for 2 years to break calcification , my scalp is less harden than before ,thin hair at midscalp is thicken now , have regrowth between 1~20 mm at the front ,still not cover my scalp but i can see the new hair when i close the mirror .. i can say generally this kind of treatment is not good for people who want fast result without much effort ,but you can use it along with another treatment just for acceleration .
also im lucky this treatment saved me from shaving my head :) .

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
what does 1-20 mm mean? Did you recover 1-20mm on your hairline, is that how long the new vellus hairs are? Did you improve on density? Can you please give more detail? Thanks!

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really old, many people gave it a shot, some swear they've had success

long hair

Reaction score
yea it is the length of the hair strand ,the 20mm are few but the average are 4mm and they are terminal ,the density and thickness still a problem other wise my scalp would be covered by now .
the chines study uses finger tip to press the scalp hard but this is weak and not enough , today we use a solid object instead.
the idea is to break the calcification(noticed on bald cadavers heads) , remove sebum and enhance circulation ,my scalp now is dry no sebum over productivity .

Last edited:

Hairlineforever

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh okk
This article seems to be a total joke. Im sure many have tried to massage their scalps for a year with little to no success. The recovery of one man's hair is so unbelievable, that I think that it cant be real.

That said, I do believe inflammation and scalp tension may aggravate hairloss, but there is no way massaging will make any appreciable difference when DHT and everything that male pattern baldness brings when is at work.
i bet your just denying this without even trying it and yes it needs time as do dutasteride and finasteride
and by the way since dht is the reason for baldness acording to you than the cure is simple than dutasteride and finasteride should work for MOST people right
hoooonk lol WRONG

Hairlineforever

My Regimen
Reaction score
pin
can someone sum it up for us ? what is the treatment method used here ?
pinching stretching massaging the head for 20 min mornings and evenings
until its lose completely you should feel the difference you should be able to pinch your upper part like your sides
you should se a lot of sebum getting released during this proces
and you should count the hair loss every day so that you start to see results
also dont wash your hair with shampoos
just washed every day with cold water and twice a day if possible

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh okk

i bet your just denying this without even trying it and yes it needs time as do dutasteride and finasteride
and by the way since dht is the reason for baldness acording to you than the cure is simple than dutasteride and finasteride should work for MOST people right
hoooonk lol WRONG

Ive never tried it for any prolonged, but many here have, just do a search. Are you suggesting 1 year of intense massage will bring you back to a nw1, because this article shows a man going from a near NW5 to a NW1.

I dont use finasteride or dutasteride fyi. I use something natural, that helps reduce inflammation, and have kept most of my hair since I quit finasteride some 13 years ago. So yes, as I said I believe in reducing inflammation will help, i just think the claims in this article are completely over exaggerated. People have been talking about massaging for over 20 years (at least I noticed this when I started losing hair), and if it was successful treatment, I think we would know by now and this would be the go to solution from the start.

AIH

My Regimen
Reaction score
And how you need to massage your head then ?
Just with fingertips but pushing like an animal?

I'm a diffuse thinner, but on the top of my head in the middle the skull has a bump on it and their it's the thinnest...so I believe head shape has a role in hair loss.

@long hair Wich solid object you use ?

I did it for 20 minutes now with fingertips , and a lot of pressure , my hair is now greasy AF.
That's the point , to push the sebum out of the scalp?

Last edited:

Hairlineforever

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive never tried it for any prolonged, but many here have, just do a search. Are you suggesting 1 year of intense massage will bring you back to a nw1, because this article shows a man going from a near NW5 to a NW1.

I dont use finasteride or dutasteride fyi. I use something natural, that helps reduce inflammation, and have kept most of my hair since I quit finasteride some 13 years ago. So yes, as I said I believe in reducing inflammation will help, i just think the claims in this article are completely over exaggerated. People have been talking about massaging for over 20 years (at least I noticed this when I started losing hair), and if it was successful treatment, I think we would know by now and this would be the go to solution from the start.
this ia not true at all people often just hear something without being it true and transmited to other people and those people to other people until its believed true
if you havend try it yourself than dont deny it
just try its free you wont lose money nor anything

thickhaironhead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is kind of a standard phrase we hear all the time when someone mentions a treatment thats not FDA "if it was successful treatment, I think we would know by", srs this if anything would be pretty hard to do with consistance, hence a lot wouldnt even take the time and dedication to do it. Just think about how many with laser helmets dont "have time" do do it and thats 20 minutes just having a helmet on thier head 3 times a week, so this scalp massagae thing is hell of a lot harder to be consistent with.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well first of all I am 100% not into meds, especially when they give sides. Secondly, please be my guest, I'd love to hear a success story come out of this.

Hairlineforever

My Regimen
Reaction score
And how you need to massage your head then ?
Just with fingertips but pushing like an animal?

I'm a diffuse thinner, but on the top of my head in the middle the skull has a bump on it and their it's the thinnest...so I believe head shape has a role in hair loss.

I did it for 20 minutes now with fingertips , and a lot of pressure , my hair is now greasy AF.
pinching and streching and massaging in a circular way when you can pinch the upper part of your head like the sides than you know that your making progress

Reactions: AIH

long hair

Reaction score

dry battery ,i remove the outer shell only and keep zinc container to press my scalp with , you must keep the chemical stuff inside dont cut zinc container , also use the edge of the negative side only to press with because positive side have a sharp edge it may injure your scalp .
yes to remove sebum and calcification . also may be zinc ion get into the scalp and help with regrowth that why i use zinc metal .

Last edited:
Reactions: AIH

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That article is mostly bullshit from what I've found, if I recall correctly it's published by a predatory publisher or something like that, too lazy to quote specifically currently although I do believe mechanical stimulation has some validity. I've had some results so far with scalp massages and exercises plus derma rolling and a few random natural topicals. Some of the science behind scalp tension makes a lot of sense and links in well with the current mainstream hypothesis. There isn't really a lot of study around it though although I did find one study that found the fact that 5 minute scalp massages daily increased the diamater of each follicle although hair density remained the same. If you had partly miniaturized hair it'd make sense the extra blood flow would increase the health of it and the time before it dies as it wouldn't stop the actual balding process, similar to minoxidil in that way. Overall it seems to work in a similar way to minoxidil by increasing bloodflow and also derma rolling by causing damage and initiating the bodies repair mechanism though on a deeper level within the scalp.

Despite having some progress I'm still on the fence about jumping onto dutasteride for superior results, I'm not considering minoxidil since I'm young and it inhibits collagen production in the skin. No point in having hair if my skin takes a downfall, rather just get a wig. Mostly just an issue if it gets on your pillow and gets on your face but I'm lazy and like to roll around in my bed a lot and I don't change pillows so that'd end badly for me.

Anyways here was my progress, I only just recently created an account here as I came from Reddit.
/r/tressless/comments/902mpm/current_progress_unsure_if_hair_is_just_longer_34/

Edit. it appears new accounts can't post links so just add Reddit . com etc to the front of that link