The Creator of Life and it's Flaws!

J

jhpopulate

So the creator of life is a ****ing putz! The creator's design flaws have left how many men in this world bald? Do not place blame on yourself for hair loss. I'm here to tell you it's not your fault, not your genes fault or your ancestors fault.

I was thinking earlier about solutions for my hair loss or baldness and everywhere I turned "life" seemed to be laughing at me and making me feel bad about it. Well the "super conscious mind" or "the creator" or "god" or what ever you wanna call it - is a ****ing f**. That's right the creator of this life is a ****ing f*****.

Men's hair loss was no accident. It was the f***** creator's fault. (Hey f***** creator can ya hear me?)

This putz made it this way. Be it to slow reproduction down or to make women feel better about having a period? Don't know.

This is the same f***** creator that pushes nature along to reproduce fewer women in this world so that it becomes a challenge for any man to have a healthy love life or to get dates.

So do not let this world or the f***** god make you feel shame or guilt for it's design flaws AKA your hair loss.

Peace Brothers!

slipy

Reaction score
i do believe that male pattern baldness exists for a reason, just like every other thing.

to make life a living hell on this planet for those unlucky few that loose it prematurely.
karma perhaps.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i do believe that male pattern baldness exists for a reason, just like every other thing.

to make life a living hell on this planet for those unlucky few that loose it prematurely.
karma perhaps.
i havent done anythinf wrong . . . .

slipy

Reaction score
drug abuse? :woot:

but you were probably a tit in your previous life, just like all of us
(no, not srs)

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If this ends up becoming a religious debate I am going to end up closing this thread.

slipy

Reaction score
Its my choice wat i do with my body

so is mastabation, but you don't see the scriptures approving of that.

I hope ur kidding

always.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and exodus

by bying drugs you're supporting the drug business, which is responsible for many deaths, whether through drugs themselves or crime.

so indirectly you are, in fact, doing harm. unless you're only smoking weed and growing it yourself.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so is mastabation, but you don't see the scriptures approving of that.

always.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and exodus

by bying drugs you're supporting the drug business, which is responsible for many deaths, whether through drugs themselves or crime.

so indirectly you are, in fact, doing harm. unless you're only smoking weed and growing it yourself.

lol i only buy weed and only from good dealers . . . . .its only when you buy the brown **** weed that you are supporting the violent side of the business

really if you look it at that way then everything we do is indirectly harming someone . . . . . i think most people could afford to donate some money to starving kids in africa but most people dont

ah well i cud give less of **** either way

its harmless and should be legal anyways

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
God is not a f**. Fags can't create life, well they can but they find it icky.