The Condition Of My Hair

Vedatalks

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20210625_152707.jpg
IMG_20210625_152741.jpg
IMG_20210625_152752.jpg
IMG_20210625_152722.jpg

Hello everyone, first of all, I apologize for my bad English. My hair has been falling out since I was 20, now I'm 24.
I started finasteride 6 months ago.
What do you think my hair norwood level is?

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd say Norwood 1.25. Monitor it and maybe start some preventative measures like dermaroll the temples and try some natural DHT blockers. Do scalp massages daily. Eat a good diet, exercise, get needed rest, reduce stress, avoid drugs, smoking, pollution and alcohol. I wish I was where you were at. I'm a Norwood 3 Vertex and pretty desperate to reverse that.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Clearly diffuse thinning

But that's a very small amount of hairloss in 4 years, unless you're losing it above the hailirne

My hair looks like yours when I pull it back, but most of the thinning comes from behind it

Vedatalks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments. I have been using finasteride for 6 months but no improvement. I will continue for 2 more months on my hair. If I don't get the results I want, I'm considering oral minoxidil

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments. I have been using finasteride for 6 months but no improvement. I will continue for 2 more months on my hair. If I don't get the results I want, I'm considering oral minoxidil
There really isn't much to improve. Also, finasteride won't stop a maturing hairline, if you are looking to preserve child-like hair you are in for a losing battle because that's just part of aging.

At this stage, no change is your best outcome. I'll even go so far and say there is no proof you are going bald. Maybe consider doing a titrated dose?

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clearly diffuse thinning

But that's a very small amount of hairloss in 4 years, unless you're losing it above the hailirne

My hair looks like yours when I pull it back, but most of the thinning comes from behind it
You people will say anyone is going bald. His hair is great.. Df.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ourkes what's your input, his hair does not appear that bad... I'm confused how this is diffuse thinning? Maybe you can help this user. He might be, idk.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ourkes what's your input, his hair does not appear that bad... I'm confused how this is diffuse thinning? Maybe you can help this user. He might be, idk.
Almost perfect hair. Very healthy looking and very dense. Scalp visible between hair in the normal way, especially when you combine dark skin with light hair. If this is diffuse thinning then pretty much everyone is diffuse thinning, children included.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clearly diffuse thinning

This guy has perfect hair - how is he diffuse thinning?

If you think that is diffuse thinning then the good news is, you're probably not thinning either. Post a pic and we'll give you honest advice.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost perfect hair. Very healthy looking and very dense. Scalp visible between hair in the normal way, especially when you combine dark skin with light hair. If this is diffuse thinning then pretty much everyone is diffuse thinning, children included.
This is what I mean, if he is diffuse, I am diffuse, my cousin and every single celebrity is diffuse thinning. Okay I have a plan, let's all take finasteride and get kids on the pill too because they might be diffuse thinners...

Jokes aside I'd die for a set of his hair. God damn. THICK. Finasteride did him wonders.

Vedatalks

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to believe it too, but my hair used to be so thick
note: this is my hair from 4 years ago

Attachments

• 20170429_143937.jpg
    20170429_143937.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Clearly diffuse thinning

Bruh how tf is this diffuse thinning? He has virtually perfect hair. Haters gonna hate I guess.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to believe it too, but my hair used to be so thick
note: this is my hair from 4 years ago
Different hair cut, mine looks more dense when cut short. Also different lighting, and you’re not pulling you hair back causing hair to go in a different direction. If you don’t believe me, go look at a girls hair pulled back like that, it looks the same. Especially dark hair on light skin.

Plus, 4 years ago you were 19, hair changes after your teenage years, even in non balding people. You hair looks excellent.