The cheapest site for Dutasteride.

JWM

Reaction score
oni

What Norwood are you? I remember you are a big advocate of dutasteride but it really is thinning out the front of my scalp. My crown is still thick as hell, but my temples...jeez!

Did you ever go back before you went forward? It's getting worse by the day.

oni

Reaction score
I went back and forward a few times on dutasteride, how long have you been taking it?

oni

Reaction score
My hair loss was mostly at the crown. I had very little frontal loss.

JWM

Reaction score
I've been using dutasteride for 8 months now. My crown was/is perfect but my temples and behind the hairline were thinning. After 8 months these areas have gotten worse. I'm hoping (praying) it's a shed.

oni

Reaction score
Just like finasteride you have to give it time hair cycles do take their time and 8 months is not really long in the life cycle of your hair. :wink: I do wish you luck but you really don't need it! :)

69sting

Reaction score
CommunityPharma

Hey Guys! Just registered here..I am a veteran of a couple of other hairloss websites but decided to see if the grass is greener on the other side. :roll:
The cheapest dutasteride I have found is $89 for 90 caps from http://www.communitypharma.com Prices and service seem to be good so far..
Also, does anyone have any advice on spironolactone dosages because I'm thinking of adding it to my regimen. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
They're generic - type Avodart into the search box and the info. that appears lists the manufacturer as Cipla.

oni

Reaction score
Lol then it's not that cheap lol! so why not just call it Dutasteride.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Old Baldy said:
http://www.squaremeds.com/browsebyalphabet.asp?c=1&medication=A&st=0&cp=2

Damn! Old Baldy, are you using this Avodart? I don't mess around with generics, I'd rather have the real deal. Have you ordered from these guys before?