The Categories Of Men : Who Handles Bald Best

Baldingat188

Reaction score
The 3 categories of men in terms of dating

Masculine -

Masculine A sub group- “Chad” the most desirable on this list. Good looking guy , tall and well built . As a result he is confident

Masculine sub group B - average - even slightly below average guy but compensated with large frame and height. Often could be bearded cel lumberjack vibes.

Cute -

Cute A sub group - the type of guys that teen girls go for. Think one direction ( twinks)

Cute B sub group - the “ he’s cute but he’s like a brother to me”. Friend zone area. Not creepy but very plain looking.

Pedo / creep

Unattractive , creepy to society no matter what you do. People will assume negative things about you before you open your mouth

So technically it’s more than 3 groups since I split them up a bit , but I think pretty much all men fall in these groups. Now to relate this to the impact balding has I think it has the worst impact on the middle group : cute A and B .

When balding strikes masculine group A they fall to masculine group B. When balding strikes masculine group B they stay masculine group B

When balding strikes pedo they stay pedo

When balding strikes cute group A they fall to pedo ( usually , unless very handsome in a pretty boy way - then they can swing a cute sub group B). When balding strikes cute sub group B they become pedo.

So yea , what I’m saying is that if a girl calls you “cute” you are screwed. I hate to say it just the truth. I’ve come to realize cute is a code word for friend zone. Unless you are trying to attract 13 year old and are actually good looking cute (A) you don’t stand a chance. Cute (B) is essentially average men who lack frame and height which is where a lot of the “incel” population may fall into.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand... balding is pretty much universally associated with pedos/creeps. Even if you're formerly a 6'1 Chad, as soon as your hair starts playing hide & seek with your scalp, you might as well get a white, windowless van while you're at it.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding does not hit all "chads" equally. Even if two different men were "9's" with a fullhead, one may fare better than the other with hair loss/baldness. From my observation, it's usually men with darker features/hair and dark, good facial hair growth, and prominent eyebrows who lose the least.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I don't understand... balding is pretty much universally associated with pedos/creeps. Even if you're formerly a 6'1 Chad, as soon as your hair starts playing hide & seek with your scalp, you might as well get a white, windowless van while you're at it.

It depends. Personally I think if your a large framed masculine chad who loses hair you could still pull of the average lumberjack / blue collar look with a beard.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The 3 categories of men in terms of dating

Masculine -

Masculine A sub group- “Chad” the most desirable on this list. Good looking guy , tall and well built . As a result he is confident

Masculine sub group B - average - even slightly below average guy but compensated with large frame and height. Often could be bearded cel lumberjack vibes.

Cute -

Cute A sub group - the type of guys that teen girls go for. Think one direction ( twinks)

Cute B sub group - the “ he’s cute but he’s like a brother to me”. Friend zone area. Not creepy but very plain looking.

Pedo / creep

Unattractive , creepy to society no matter what you do. People will assume negative things about you before you open your mouth

So technically it’s more than 3 groups since I split them up a bit , but I think pretty much all men fall in these groups. Now to relate this to the impact balding has I think it has the worst impact on the middle group : cute A and B .

When balding strikes masculine group A they fall to masculine group B. When balding strikes masculine group B they stay masculine group B

When balding strikes pedo they stay pedo

When balding strikes cute group A they fall to pedo ( usually , unless very handsome in a pretty boy way - then they can swing a cute sub group B). When balding strikes cute sub group B they become pedo.

So yea , what I’m saying is that if a girl calls you “cute” you are screwed. I hate to say it just the truth. I’ve come to realize cute is a code word for friend zone. Unless you are trying to attract 13 year old and are actually good looking cute (A) you don’t stand a chance. Cute (B) is essentially average men who lack frame and height which is where a lot of the “incel” population may fall into.

You have to differentiate the ages. I was looking like a creep pedo with my comb over at 25yo and sh*t density, since I buzz cut I mainly attract women of my age or older … That’s the only reason why I can pull off shave look(2mm) : D . With a shaved head there is nothing to hide anymore , you just deal with it. It's like a mental liberation(dont think about combover and shedding anymore). Now I reckon I still have a kind of norwood 2 with crappy density , this still helps to frame the face. ..

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score

Nah, pretty boys/twinks can drop 5/6 points. You take bieber for instance, he'll drop 4/5 points bald. He'd look like a right loser. He relies heavily on his hair.

This guy? Maybe 1 point to an 8. He'll do better than most of us ever could with hair. You're mental if you think anybody other than 12 year old girls would think he's a pedo/creep

AJLlDp1efisuc-o6Noz_5MuVtzyq5v8xwnAdz68xDQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg

Men with dark, chizzeled features and facial hair take far less of a hit from balding.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being a dude who is between Cute A and B, I 100% agree. My hair is the only thing that keeps me looking "cute" and not "creepy af."