The Biggest Cope I've Seen Yet In HairLossTalk.com.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"If not for hair loss i would be slaying right now".

No you wouldn't be slaying you would still be a kissless virgin. Maybe like 10% of us would stand a chance with their hair, but 90% nothing would change for them.

Superior chad still gets women with hair or without. Yes he wouldn't be as much of slayer, but he'd still have the time of his life. I've never even seen Jeremy Meeks with hair and he's considered one of the hottest men to ever live.

We're fucked either ways because of our faces or height, but saying hair is the reason we're virgins is a delusional cope.

We just don't want to lose it so we wouldn't be mocked or shamed everyday, nothing else.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see a bigger cope than that like every other day. The biggest consistent cope artist of late being the guy with the hat prisoner thread.

But lol yep if overall guys are thinking "damn if I just had hair I'd be getting all the pussy!" you think most guys with hair are getting loads of pussy? Only the top Chad's really.

That's why thinning and receding for a young guy is just so much more devastating, not even on the level playing field as being expected to have hair at this age, even most young guys aren't "slaying" in the first place and a young bald guy is already handicapped on top of that. Not right.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was an Aspiecel long before I ever started Norwooding. Looks are important, but people around here underestimate the power of having good social skills and being neurotypical and extroverted. I just want my hair back for its own sake, not because I think I will suddenly become a slayer if I get it back.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
It's not a cope. It's true. I took photos in favorable lighting or with a haircut that has a reinforced hairline, and have had more than 10 dates using apps/sites. But I have nothing to show for it despite planning good dates. I know that if I had just shown up with good hair, instead of what I have (diffuse NW6), the outcomes of the dates would have been positive. So, it's definitely not a cope, and the people on here making a big deal of their hair are, if they're single, underestimating rather than overestimating the damage that hair loss can do.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
how can you call that the biggest cope on HairLossTalk.com when this guy exists

Wqm6tca.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
This.

I was still slaying (read getting numerous successful dates) as a 23 year old full-blown NW5.

I stopped dating for a couple of years in total because I thought that my early baldness had destroyed all my chances.

Then I just merely tried to message women on dating websites to see if my presupposition was correct.

And then I got replies, and then dates, and then lays. I was only doing slightly worse than when I looked like a fullhead.

Now make no mistake, that 'slightly' could be the difference between being able to have a sustainable relationship and fighting a constant uphill battle with your girlfriend because she knows what your baldness means.

What does it mean? Less dating opportunities, less options, less bargaining power in the relationship. And she doesn't need to be a genius to realize that, and modern relationship being the battlefield that we know, you can be sure that she's going to wield that power if she ever feels cornered and wants to have the upper hand.
This gives me faith that life is not over if I ever did lose all my hair.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't even remember the guys name but he had a lengthy thread about how pathetic we all are and he's making it in life with his "hair system". If you think the wig looked bad in that picture there were plenty worse (he had a lot of pictures too, some with his 3/10 fat black girlfriend).

Possibly a troll who found some guys pictures online and posed as him, but if trolling he had a definite skill for it. Entertaining none the less if he was trolling.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just seen a better one:

43C7663600000578-4843718-image-a-33_1504266348779.jpg

43C7679A00000578-4843718-image-a-23_1504263937599.jpg

In the picture it almost looks fine but one gust of wind and its game over.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
"If not for hair loss i would be slaying right now".

No you wouldn't be slaying you would still be a kissless virgin. Maybe like 10% of us would stand a chance with their hair, but 90% nothing would change for them.

Superior chad still gets women with hair or without. Yes he wouldn't be as much of slayer, but he'd still have the time of his life. I've never even seen Jeremy Meeks with hair and he's considered one of the hottest men to ever live.

We're fucked either ways because of our faces or height, but saying hair is the reason we're virgins is a delusional cope.

We just don't want to lose it so we wouldn't be mocked or shamed everyday, nothing else.

We're not all kiss-less virgins here. I have kissed a few girls, got closer to a few as well. It's difficult but based on my situation I'm probably borderline, on the outside edge of the distribution looking in.

Let's go with a metaphor. Many curves in nature look like this:
gauds.gif

If you're at -3, and you improve a little, you end up at -2 and thus you're still miserable. However, for people at -1 or greater, any improvement can lead to substantial benefits.

Alternatively, think of intelligence. If your IQ increases from 65 to 70, you're still an idiot. However, once you're above ~85 or so, every 5 point increase should yield tangible benefits to your life.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how can you call that the biggest cope on HairLossTalk.com when this guy exists

View attachment 66404
Holy fuckin redpill

My first thought was :"damn thats the first girl the dude posted that was cute /6-7 at least!"

Then i realized his hair system

And OP with the strawman. Hair makes a big difference in looks and slaying lol. It doesnt mean we go from zero to hero with hair but 1 b**ch a week to 2-3 maybe lol