The Big Three

Andy-Harriers

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’ve read a lot of posts which talk about people using the ‘Big Three’ treatments for hair loss, but could anyone please tell me what they are?

I have been advised to stop taking p-r-o-c-e-r-i-n as its results are very questionable. I have ordered Propecia tablets and Rogaine 5% minoxidil foam from America. Are these part of the ‘Big Three’ treatments?

brevardo

Reaction score
Cassin- I like your ideal on adding Copper peptides to the Big three regimen. Why do you think it's a good idea or how do you think it could improve your Big three success? I'm thinking now about adding it. Thanks, Brev

KR78

Established Member
Reaction score
CP also helps in reducing the irritation caused by minoxidil if any.....

markad8

Reaction score
JayMan said:
rogaine, propecia, nizoral shampoo

those are the big 3.

How about Avodart as well to make it 'the big 4'? I'm considering buying some, 30% more effective than Propecia at growing hair? I'll have some of that!

G

markad8 said:
JayMan said:

those are the big 3.

How about Avodart as well to make it 'the big 4'? I'm considering buying some, 30% more effective than Propecia at growing hair? I'll have some of that!

Most people use either Finasteride or Dutasteride hence dutasteride is considered part of the "Great 3". The "Big 4" might be finasteride, minoxidil, Nizoral and some copper peptides.

Andy-Harriers

Reaction score

Many thanks for all your help with the 'Big Three'. I have now ordered rogaine, propecia and nizoral shampoo. I will let you know how it goes.

Cheers Andy

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
where can copper peptides be purchased? are they in the vitamin section in a super market or department store?