the big three..........

hulltras

Reaction score
its bullsit!!!

i am fed up of c**** coming on here talking about the BIG THREE!!! just do a search instead of continual bullshit on it!

if anyone cares i have 3 mates on it! all of them have had huge sheds, decreased libido and one of them has acne all over. i dont care if this is a one in a million chance, i dont want this happening to me! grow some balls and get over it!!

as far as i am concerned get on with it untill your old enough and rich enough to afford a hair transplant!!

drugs!!! f*** them, the only ones i will do are exstacy and coke, finesteride is wrong in my opinion! i want a family when i am older, and i fully believe finesteride compramises this!

come on felle's get over it!! hair transpant or silence, your decision

Cornholio

Established Member
Reaction score
Sound reasoning, well thought out, well documented and well spoken. Im quitting drugs this moment (except for methamphetamines and black tar heroin, for the kids' sake) and stopping the topicals and waiting until Im thin enough to need a hair transplant. Thankyou.

Melbs

Established Member
Reaction score
Right... whatever mate. Why don't you just accept that were doing something about it and your not. You will become bald and we wont. Rather than saying everything is sh*t and we need to grow balls (whatever the f*** that has to do with it :roll: )

All i can say is eat sh*t to you... keep on f*****g your brain with your f*****g "Cool" extasy and coke... go bald and then look back on those years and wonder why you were such a f*** wit.

How you think that hair transplants are better than Proscar is beyond me... I think your sign off of "hair transpant or silence, your decision" makes me hope that you choose silence because we'll all be better off if we NEVER hear from uneducated sticks like you again.

Now go and snort some coke like the "hardcore" youth you are. Man drugs are so cool man...

A

Administrator

Im calling Bogus on this post. For obvious reasons. He likes cocaine but curses the pharmaceutical nature of Propecia.

djrico ... you're welcome to participate here if you discontinue these kinds of posts. They serve no purpose.

Admin

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
you wanna have a family...and proscar doesnt let you have one?... hair transplant? do you even know what a hair transplant is? what if you dont even have a good donor area for it? ..a couple of your friends are on the big three and they've been shedding? err..so? everyone sheds? are you actually comparing drugs and surgery?

and since when do you need 'balls' do deal with hairloss?. i dont know about you but i'd rather go for drugs than have scars on the back of my head or on top from surgery, so that if the time comes and my last resort is to shave it off, i at least will have that option. and what about H.T ? you're supposed to take drugs even after you get an hair transplant done...and yep..you guessed it...finasteride and minoxidil..to keep the hair around it..or are you suggesting that we'd have such an amazingg donor area that it would be sufficient to transplant hair to every bit of your bald scalp? ..

you're confused.

v

Reaction score
:!: well its working for me,I'm not trying to convince nobody ! i dont give a f*** what happens to others, except friends and family! just sharing the results..

I'm happy that people here shared theres to make me decide to give it a try, im just paying what i owe to the community here! Im 24, started very young to thin on the hairline ( temple area) my brother is 26 he is losing alot of hair.. guess he doesnt really care.. i talked to him to start the treatment but he didnt. Im really happy that there is something that WORKS! for me , FACT!

Remember , this should be clear!!! it works to maintain!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you wont get what you have lost!!!!!! thats what i mean by good results. If you very lucky you will grow some back. (THIS POST IS MY EXPERIENCE ONLY)

check this site that helped me when i had doubts

http://members.tripod.com/~hair4me/

v