The Best Surgeon In Istanbul? Budget Not An Issue For The Best!

amaze

Reaction score
Hi

Can you guys please recommend who are the best surgeons / clinics in Istanbul? I don't mind the cost (within reason) as long as I use the best. I want to use the best surgeon and ensure they are actually involved in the works as well.

Once I have a few recommendations I can contact for a full consultation.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

Can you guys please recommend who are the best surgeons / clinics in Istanbul? I don't mind the cost (within reason) as long as I use the best. I want to use the best surgeon and ensure they are actually involved in the works as well.

Once I have a few recommendations I can contact for a full consultation.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Depends how many grafts you are after and how many days you want to spread the surgery across. If you are above norwood 3 or are a diffused norwood 3 Erdogan is probably the way to go, if a norwood 2 then I would consider Keser as well, but he only does 500-700 grafts a day. For someone like myself that needed 3000 it isn't feasible.

amaze

Reaction score
Depends how many grafts you are after and how many days you want to spread the surgery across. If you are above norwood 3 or are a diffused norwood 3 Erdogan is probably the way to go, if a norwood 2 then I would consider Keser as well, but he only does 500-700 grafts a day. For someone like myself that needed 3000 it isn't feasible.

Thanks for your reply! :)

I need 3000+ for sure. I have attached some photos below.

So Erdogan would be your recommendation?

Thanks

Attachments

• hair 1.jpg
    hair 1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 492
  • hair 2.jpg
    hair 2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 489

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply! :)

I need 3000+ for sure. I have attached some photos below.

So Erdogan would be your recommendation?

Thanks

Definitely erdogan, he will likely go 5000 grafts so around 12500 euros.

Probably worth getting on finasteride to protect your donor and see if you can get any improvement on top as well.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not experienced like you @JeanLucBB, but doesn't the donor area seem limited for that many grafts?

The angle doesn't show very well but I agree it doesn't look great. I've seen probably 30 or 40 5000 graft Erdogan cases with poor donors though and even when buzzed down post-op it isn't an issue.

But he does seem to turn away more patients than he used to from what I'm seeing lately, I suspect he'll tell him to get on finasteride for 6 months, report back and then make another deduction unless the donor is better than it looks in that pic.