The best products Hims or Keeps or other ?

mactube

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m back here on the forum, and this time I’m serious about my hair loss prevention / restoration.

I have started a while back with Minoxidil, Finasteride ( and the shampoo , with what ever active ingerdiance is in there ) from HIMS.

I haven’t been consistent with it but since my hair loss has slowly progressed, I’m ready to seriously start off again.

…. with I guess what they call the big 3. My question : Hims and keeps are probably the leading companies, but are they the best products?

Doe’s it make a difference form which company the products are? Obviously Hims and keeps have convenient order option.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
They should still be effective, it doesn’t matter if it’s through them or a pharmacy.

just stay consistent with them and you should see maintenance at the very least. If you still lose ground after 1 year then you can start introducing topical anti androgens or topical dutasteride

mactube

My Regimen
Reaction score
They should still be effective, it doesn’t matter if it’s through them or a pharmacy.

just stay consistent with them and you should see maintenance at the very least. If you still lose ground after 1 year then you can start introducing topical anti androgens or topical dutasteride
Ok thank you for the info @Selb and the encouragement. I will stay consistent this time ! Thank you