The Best hair transplant in the world

ped_alves

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all

If I have no money limits and want to find the best doctor/ clinic to perform an hair transplant, who would that be?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No but I could tell you the worst down in Gwinnet County GA where anybody can hang a shingle and find a runner with hair to bring guys in for a bonus of $500 per head, er person. The surgeon was a big bald guy with nothing but a strip of baby doll plug hair and no fringe at all and before Will could escape, they had him down in the chair and full of tranquilizers and yum, love that feeling until I woke up alone in a cheap Motel 6 with bandages on and most of my fringe hair gone as well as all the hair they dumped to have more spaces for crappy side pattern hair that is frizzled and ick to begin with. Then for 25 years until microneedling comes out, you can't comb you hair because it is all pointing different directions with curly Q's and bare skin in the entire fringe that then itches for 25 years but now the itch means the scars are healing so wait 25 years before judging a surgeon and only once you microneedle. They kept that hidden for a long time in chick salons. b****s. I am Janey and I certify that Will's story is mostly true and could happen to any sort of unsuspecting male alcoholic with as much money as donor plugs waiting to be harvested. Stick to the bald guys again and then the saps come in for "refinements" from the same butcher cause it's "free" and don't be like Will. Be a cynical guy more like Janey and laugh at XY's who cover their hair when it rains or the wind blows or they see someone they used to know say in high school and they never stop looking at the forehead and laughing about how that guy used to pants all the other guys back in the day....

Or what was the question?

Will

Last edited:

sonofvegeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
No but I could tell you the worst down in Gwinnet County GA where anybody can hang a shingle and find a runner with hair to bring guys in for a bonus of $500 per head, er person. The surgeon was a big bald guy with nothing but a strip of baby doll plug hair and no fringe at all and before Will could escape, they had him down in the chair and full of tranquilizers and yum, love that feeling until I woke up alone in a cheap Motel 6 with bandages on and most of my fringe hair gone as well as all the hair they dumped to have more spaces for crappy side pattern hair that is frizzled and ick to begin with. Then for 25 years until microneedling comes out, you can't comb you hair because it is all pointing different directions with curly Q's and bare skin in the entire fringe that then itches for 25 years but now the itch means the scars are healing so wait 25 years before judging a surgeon and only once you microneedle. They kept that hidden for a long time in chick salons. b****s. I am Janey and I certify that Will's story is mostly true and could happen to any sort of unsuspecting male alcoholic with as much money as donor plugs waiting to be harvested. Stick to the bald guys again and then the saps come in for "refinements" from the same butcher cause it's "free" and don't be like Will. Be a cynical guy more like Janey and laugh at XY's who cover their hair when it rains or the wind blows or they see someone they used to know say in high school and they never stop looking at the forehead and laughing about how that guy used to pants all the other guys back in the day....

Or what was the question?

Will

WHAT IN THE??? ENGLISH PLZ AND IDK Y I CANT TAKE OFF CAPS LOCK BUT IS THAT A TRUE STORY OF YOU hair transplant LOL

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
WHAT IN THE??? ENGLISH PLZ AND IDK Y I CANT TAKE OFF CAPS LOCK BUT IS THAT A TRUE STORY OF YOU hair transplant LOL
Basically yes. New job in Atlanta and doing sales and you saw then advertise in the sports section next to all of the Asian massage parlors. The ringer guy was true and was an NW7 with perfectly transplanted hair that looked juvenile at say 45. I got to comb his hair and look at his bald pics for 25 years and it was interesting how they did it. They used very large plugs but they don't quite touch bit it gives the illusion of a full head of juvenile hair and hair line, except the front was pluggy so he had to wear it down but it would have been dream come true if it were remotely like that. The crappy hotel and being alone was true because I didn't tell my family or the people at work and I refused to wear at hat or anything and it looked crappy for a long time. I had too much hair to begin with so they removed lots of good hair to put in Goddess-awful Dupa fringe hair and I had no idea what dupa was. All we knew was it was supposed to grow forever. It barely grew noticeably at all and I got on the Min RX role but that was only maintenance no hair.

The doctor description was spot on. He looked like holy hell and his hair was like 1 cm thick as a combover and he had no other hair and he was ugly. They had two redneck (I am from the South) female helpers who cracked racist jokes and put on the video Harlem Nights and I got no choice and they yucked it about white teeth and old toothpaste adds and i knew I should have gotten out of there. I found out that they literally work on the scared guys right away lest they escape. I was sad, lonely in a 15 buck motel, yes, it was like hobo motel and they took the bandages off the next day and all clapped, "wow, look at all of that hair. I think I had sutures maybe and went back some weeks later and again, they all clapped and said "you can just hear that new hair a-growing" sigh. Hair makes very little sound in my experience. I quit the job and went to law school in DC and luckily I still had enough original hair to comb over all of the trash and empty spaces without it looking too obviously pluggy but that was all me, not the transplant. Like min, I never noticed any growing but some did because they all cobblestoned and most only had a couple of hair growing out of say 8 and the hair didn't lie flat or comb right and my donor area hurt for years and it was sensitive to combs for 25 years and I got some quiet refinements third year but the chicks either didn't care or didn't see it and I had a decent face and nice sort of Miami Vice beard stubble.

I literally had chicks walking in and out of my apartment and once I had two Lisas at once. I say that because it had nothing to do with the transplant. I spent hours and hours when not studying looking at it in a hand mirror crouching on the vanity which was kind of dangerous and I fell and broke several ribs doing that a couple of years later so I got refinements in DC and they were much more up to standards there in 96 I think but they still had a ringer exactly the same and NW7 guys with high unaffected fringe get much better results than NW2 diffuse thinners. Norwood doesn't apply to fringe hair and we all know now it's a disaster. If this is too long, Micky then kiss our athss but then I decided to grow my hair back say 8 years ago and It took a lot of trial and error but my transplant made improvement not very possible. I found out about miconeedling and it save my hair and my outlook and maybe my life. I felt butchered and scarred and I did something without good research (no internet still) and almost destroyed my maintenance which was great otherwise.

I went bald first to NW7 and I have pics of all of the empty circular scars that looked either depleted, exhausted, never grew or cobblestoned and looked terrible like fringe dupa but much worse. The microneedling heal all of the scars on top immediately the first time by scabbing over all scar tissue. This happened for about six weeks and it was hard to even see the scars anymore and HRT and microneedling were amazing. Now my only thin spots are still non-growing transplant scars but only a couple in front and in the crown. Nobody can tell anymore by looking down on me from behind and I have there NW7 pics and some more recent follow ups if you would like to see.

But yeah, in Janey's satirical sort of storytelling, all true. Sad and it might have crushed me and many others. Be careful before anyone cuts any tissue anywhere because microneedling might fix it on its own first. It seems to be shrinking the large exposed donor tisse that was all reddish and scarred and itched for 20 years. Does microneedling grow hair? Probably but I know that it works even better to restore lovely pink tissue and it appears to all be hair bearing. Do this first and i recommend only doing the temples unless you are a NW7 with perfect fringe or have hair like Sting's that just stopped while still being very attractive. I post almost all pics on my thread but you have to look a bit and I will post them newly or on here. Some guys say it makes them jealous or something but nobody else has pics of squat because we are all embarrassed. I never would have posted pics without this miracle and now I feel obliged to show actual pics to show it as much as possible. I have shed pics. Every bad hair thing happened to me and then it switched and miraculous things that only a couple of other Xy's have seen have happened and I post every ten days to 14 days regularly on my thread which is here:

Any pic even embarrassing ones are buried in there since guys complain because I pose but it's my thread and my hair and other guys post body builder shirtless pics so eh, I am not listening to the critics. Some are maybe out there or embarrassing but I wanted to be an actor and model and humorist so I try to make it fun and hopeful and interesting and my shtick is usually:

Goddess bless,
Janey

sonofvegeta

My Regimen
Reaction score
still don't know...you type too much lol but i am surmising you had a botched hair transplant in the 1980s in some $15/night crack hotel with a fake balding fat "doctor" and his 2 racist assistants

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pls ignore him, its a tranny that had complete mental breakdown, sadly.

Anyway, to the topic - I also searched for the best surgeon I can get, while money is not a problem, and after very long research, I think the best choice is Dr De Freitas. which is the one I booked with.
As to Dr Couto - I just think its not a feasible option even, his waiting list so long that you barely can get a spot, and actually im not sure he even book new clients now. I think he put new clients on hold. and anyway he doesnt even do online assessment i think, you need to come to his clinic. bottom line for clients outside of spain I dont think it is worth it. Also, do you really want to have a procedure with a doctor that so busy, that couldnt dedicate time for your after care, in case you need something special or have some issues? not sure.
Another option was Dr Feriduni - one of the top no doubt. but im not sure he has better results than De Freitas, and also the thing that kinda put the nail for me is that he wanted to do 3700 grafts in one session. While De Freitas always divie it to 2 sessions, even with only 2000 grafts. I think it has significant impact on the survival rate.

Navalsharma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there, now that you have decided to undergo transformation through hair transplant surgery, then, DHI India is the best clinic to be chosen. From the advanced facilities, latest technology, professional approach and well-trained staff members to customized hair restoration procedure, everything is effectively aligned to deliver the desirable result. The commendable part is that trichologists discuss the expectation of the patients and present the clear vision of the results after evaluation of the hair loss condition.

nirwaarun

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well! There is no limit to the number of doctors and clinics that provide the best hair transplants in the world. If you are facing any issue regarding hair loss or baldness, then get a hair transplant in Vizag. Today, lots of people choose hair transplant treatment for their hair problems.

EricTaylor55

My Regimen
Reaction score
The best hair transplant in the world will be very expensive, I don’t think it’s worth it, although it depends on the situation.