The best hair transplant in Australia

ped_alves

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried a consultation with Dr Couto . Nothing available until 2023 !!!

so I'm wondering what would be the best quality for hair transplant anywhere in Australia? The price is not an issue , just want a really good quality job

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out Dr Ruk (Dr Rukshan Senanayake) his results are stellar.
Lots of strong bald guys live in Australia too, so see, guys? Plenty of company downunder in Brazil too. I used to live there and was balding among their masses when I should have been flirting with someone at least with the remnants of my boyish cuteness but I never recovered from even an incipient bald spots. It was like, life over on the spot. I was weak, so weak and I can't live through being ugly so I try to help give you guys feedback from an already dying botched head so I have excuses. I tried to do this like a man for at least 28 years and maybe 35 and I couldn't go around looking like that anymore. I wish more would post pics of their good results as it might help em survive my own trauma of being botched but feeling as though i botched myself and that's even more of a self-esteem hit.

Attachments

• bald.png
    bald.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 112
  • balder.png
    balder.png
    105 KB · Views: 108
  • balderest.png
    balderest.png
    108 KB · Views: 106

Alsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, though not a big fan of the company he works for - "Gro." The company used to be DHI (bad past) and their sales tactics seemed off.

It was things like they quoted me in "hairs" not grafts. I eventually got a quote on grafts out of them and it was 2250 grafts for ~18k AUD (~12k) USD. That comes to a little over $5USD a graft, but I don't know that they are worth that. Their sales process was really untrustworthy and they are charging as much as high quality places in the US.

Last edited: