noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
they charge £60 for a monthly supply of propecia

which is US $106

what a rip off

gambit420

Reaction score
At least they're selling proven products... not snake oil. If you don't like their prices, don't use them :roll:

Britannia

Reaction score
I think you lot should lay of Belgravia. Yes they are expensive, but the products they sell are clinically proven and NOT snake oils. Of course they charge more for treatments than an online pharmacy! They have staff (including at least one Doctor and PhD Pharmacist as per UK Law) and a clinic to pay for. This is why they charge more. We all know there are cheaper places to get treatments, just because Belgravia charge above average prices, it doesnt make them a scam. Please dont put Belgravia and Advanced Hair Studio in the same league. Those guys really are con artists, if only for selling "strand by strand" when they really mean "wig superglued to ones head".

Zim

Established Member
Reaction score
Charge more than an online pharmacy?!! Is this gold plated propecia? What a friggin joke there prices are! :roll:

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
belgravia can make the effort to reduce the prices a bit

most of their patients are uninformed about hairloss treatments and etc.

They take the opportunity to rip their patients off, because they are desperate and dont know much about hairloss.

If it was allowed to advertise medications on televisions here in the UK, then Belgravia would have been out of business a long long time ago!

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
yes i have been to Belgravia

they are overpriced

especially for their propecia. if the genuine one costs around £30/month from inhousepharmacy, then wtf are Belgravia charging £60/month for it ?
As for those other places u mentioned, they are even bigger rip-offs!

The British government should allow medications to be advertised in the UK, so certain places wouldn't overcharge their desperate customers.

Britannia

Reaction score
noorur said:
if the genuine one costs around £30/month from inhousepharmacy, then wtf are Belgravia charging £60/month for it ?

WHY DO YOU f*****g THINK???????????????????????
They have Doctors, Pharmacists, Trichologists, Technicians salaries to pay. They have a clinic - so they pay rent, tax, utilities, insurance etc. They produce their own treatments, so they spend cash on research and development. They also spend a lot on advertising. Inhouse could be run from some guys bedroom anywhere in the world with practically zero overheads. THIS IS WHY THEY CHARGE MORE THAN ONLINE PHARMACISTS. THEY ARE NOT A SCAM.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have nothing but the utmost contempt for that company.

In fact, I can not actually believe that anyone in this day and age would defend a company like that, unless they they were shareholders or had a loaded gun to their head.

To accuse them of being purposely misleading and dare I say it, even deceitful, would be far too generous an appraisal.

HairLossTalk.com is good enough to disguise the name of the company we are referring to, but any action for libel could easily be defended on the grounds of truth, justification and fair comment.

Britannia

Reaction score
Red Rose I know what you are saying, my point was that ******* sell proven treatments (albeit at highly inflated price) and not snake oils that some scammers are flogging. I do think they take the piss with their prices but at least you are getting real treaments. I think Advanced Hair are the lowest of the low with their strand by strand sh*t.
Oh and Ive heard that b3lgravia have had people on here spamming away, just for the record I deplore this low slimmy dishonesty.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh I thought we were referring to someone else.

******** have nothing but my highest respect.

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish I knew who you were all talking about so I could avoid it.

At least I've found out Advanced Hair Studio is rubbish. I was seriously considering going especially with the number of celebrities who go there But I was niave.

Although I'm still intrigued by their Advanced Lazer Therapy. Is StandByStrand just a wig then? They make it sound so good..