The bank job- jason statham

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Hows it going, I have suddenly become pro-grow out your norwood, and f*** them who gives a f***, since i just met a south african that i now chill with.
I saw this preview on the jason stathjam site, and i looked into it, it looks, good,Im now at the satge where i couldnt give a shite,.
I dont think you should neither, your just the guy who has a differnt hair-cut.

Keep your head up you daft basatrds!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-aS0yLqpPgU

s.a.f

Reaction score
Just get some muscles, get tattoo's and model yourself on the guy from miami inc,
Wait a minute thats the answer! We might aswell shut down the forum and just post that, its all about M.T.A !!!!

Sean68

Reaction score
seriously? jason statham playing a cockerney gangster?

i suppose the plot goes something like...

he was on the 'straight and narra'

he gets tempted back by one last big job

various complications and hilarity ensue with said job.

love interest - tries to change him...

they pull off the job which is a good thing because theyre good guys at heart theyve just 'seen things'

..love interest succeeds.

the end.

:shakehead:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Sean68 said:
seriously? jason statham playing a cockerney gangster?

i suppose the plot goes something like...

he was on the 'straight and narra'

he gets tempted back by one last big job

various complications and hilarity ensue with said job.

love interest - tries to change him...

they pull off the job which is a good thing because theyre good guys at heart theyve just 'seen things'

..love interest succeeds.

the end.

:shakehead:
lol you cynic

i thought that at first but it actually looks quite good and yes its another cor blimey bank job film but it looks a little different to the guy ritchie efforts.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Cockney scum :firing: :youbet:

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Well thats why your wrong,,,

You are probably the guys that want to cellotate "well cellotatpe pubes" to your f*****g foreheads.

Why dont you you just f*****g jog on.

Statham means a lot to me, He means a lot, because he means being a man, and not a f*****g prissy little twatoid.
So why dont you jog on you sad act?
Ive got the norwood and im still doing my thing.
Dpnt f*****g hate you sad bastards, just because you cant produce................

Thats f*****g lame lads....

Get a grip eh>???

Lucky ive been with your mum you cheeky bastard, how u doing u cheeky so and so...

WHOOP!
lool

s.a.f

Reaction score
Stay off the meths mate.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Stay off the hair transplant route you sad f***.

Ypuve fucked your own route fella daf, dont try and be sarcastic, youve dropped a massive bollock.

Deal with it u daft kunt

Sean68

Reaction score
you make me laugh but jason stathams still a poor, one dimensional actor who plays the same part in every generic cockerney gangster mash up film hes ever been cast in.

he makes vinnie jones look good.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
omgstfuty said:
Lucky ive been with your mum you cheeky bastard, how u doing u cheeky so and so...

WHOOP!
lool

LOL yeah she told me, she's carrying your lovechild you dirty runt, she's gonna get the CSA on to you, she's just hired magnum P.I. to find you haha!!

I like Jason Statham too, Transporter2, he'd be fucked driving like that on the M62 :agree: