The Antiandrogen You Should Probably Be Trying - Group Buy Ready.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you've long exhausted the typical AA's pushed on the forum including RU58841 and spironolactone with no luck then this might be of interest to you.

@hemingway_the_mercenary made a lengthy post about this compound a short while back and quite quickly the group buy for it has materialised and will be commencing within the next week.

As a short summary:

The drug itself is OH-Flutamide - the active metabolite of flutamide. As Hemingway's post stated, flutamide has been studied as a topical on human hair follicles with slightly better efficacy than finasteride. However, OH-flut being the active form of flutamide is actually 15-25 fold stronger than its precursor, thus presenting itself as a very plausible topical candidate.

As for the potential side effect profile, flutamide has a binding affinity less than that of testosterone, and with the amount of systemic absorption (5-10% of topical applied) such a small diluted quantity in a systemic environment would likely be negligible.

Here is the full post of Hemingway's findings if you haven't already seen it:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...e-a-better-ru58841.121993/page-2#post-1793519

The price from the supplier is $46 / gram. Considerable more bang for your buck than CB both cost and result wise.

If you're interested, message me or @hemingway_the_mercenary directly.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just looked at Hemingway's thread, 100 mg a day means 10 grams only lasts 100 days. $1642.5 per year or $136.88 a month. Guess I'll go for the cheap shitty RU58841. Why the f*** can't these old *** drugs be cheaper.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What dosages/vehicles do you plan on using for this? How long would 10g likely last?

Just looked at Hemingway's thread, 100 mg a day means 10 grams only lasts 100 days. $1642.5 per year or $136.88 a month. Guess I'll go for the cheap shitty RU58841. Why the f*** can't these old *** drugs be cheaper.

Vehicle is being covered by another member - Obsessive, along with Hemingway. From the little thats been spoken about it it may well be Eth + DMSO + whatever other solvents they deem appropriate.

Starting dose i believe around 2-3% to start. If you use say 3ml (60mg) daily you could be covered for 5 months. Obviously this solely comes down to how much as an individual you use.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Outside the budget of the majority of hair loss sufferers unfortunately.

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score

Hello,

Personally tried the RU58841 for 9 months once a day with minoxidil and it didnt do anything sadly, i got the powder, i havent seen to many success stories with RU, but i wish you luck. RU is not cheap either!

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

Personally tried the RU58841 for 9 months once a day with minoxidil and it didnt do anything sadly, i got the powder, i havent seen to many success stories with RU, but i wish you luck. RU is not cheap either!

I’ve used ru at like 400mg per day and I felt like it was hardly doing anything

But I’ve used bica at 8mg pervtoday and it cut my shedding down by like 70%

Both of these were topically used btw. Bica was great but the 6 day half life made me start getting mild gyno after like 9 days. Oh flut has been shown to be of almost the same potency as bica but with only a 6 hours half life. It it works like bica did I’m almost positive I won’t have to worry about male pattern baldness at least 20years

Adam87

Established Member
Reaction score

Both of these were topically used btw. Bica was great but the 6 day half life made me start getting mild gyno after like 9 days. Oh flut has been shown to be of almost the same potency as bica but with only a 6 hours half life. It it works like bica did I’m almost positive I won’t have to worry about male pattern baldness at least 20years

In the trial, did they use it once or twice a day? Is it in powder form? If so, what do we mix it with - minoxidil?
Lastly, the side effects of Oh-flut that are known?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the trial, did they use it once or twice a day? Is it in powder form? If so, what do we mix it with - minoxidil?
Lastly, the side effects of Oh-flut that are known?

We're purchasing the powder you'd have to mix it in a vehicle yourself. You could use KB solution as your vehicle if you want to keep it simple

In terms of sides its a very safe drug with lots of research and human trials on it unlike RU. For sexual sides we are expecting them to be less likley than with finasteride

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're purchasing the powder you'd have to mix it in a vehicle yourself. You could use KB solution as your vehicle if you want to keep it simple

In terms of sides its a very safe drug with lots of research and human trials on it unlike RU. For sexual sides we are expecting them to be less likley than with finasteride

How long would it take to see results from OH-flut? And will you keep us updated about your experience? Because if it turns out positive, I would like to try some as well. Also whats your supplier?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long would it take to see results from OH-flut? And will you keep us updated about your experience? Because if it turns out positive, I would like to try some as well. Also whats your supplier?

of course youd like to try some if the results are postive lol

but yes youll hear from me in like 2-3 months if the results are postive

gb is closing within a few days. If anyone else wants to join pm me asap

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
I assume this GB is already over. Hopefully you guys get good results and another happens soon!