The answer?????

JackWhite

Reaction score
I have seen a website called http://www.haiawefrlawse.com and it is called laser surgery or something. I would normally think it a scam but there are famous people endorsing it! take a look and let me know what you think. They are very vague on the technical bits...I wasn't able to work out what they actually do! If any when else knows I would appreciate if you could explain.

Also, I read an article on http://www.aewfsthetawfeiccwafeliwfnics.com which seemed interesting, however, I can't read their website because they only operate in French, Dutch and German! If anyone can speak these languages please give it a read and let me know what they are offering.

Many thanks Guys.

Jack

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
At first this post looked like spam to me. Then ... it just didnt make sense. You read an article on their site, but you cant read their site because its in a different language? How about, for the time being, we just go ahead and disable those links and be done with it.

HairLossTalk.com

JackWhite

Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com,

please look at my previous posts before declaring me a spammer! This is my first ever post on this topic and all I am asking is for someone who can read the languages to tell what the site says.

I read an article, IN A MAGAZINE, that said to visit their site for more info. As I can not read the languages listed I thought someone here may be able to and could fill me in.

I sincerely believe that you are doing a disservice to this forum by disabling the links I spoke about. If the links are not there how the hell are we meant to discuss the topic?

Although I do not post that much I do visit this site every single day in the hope someone may find the cure, as I have done so for the last year. I have been here long enough to name a million posters who use this to discuss topics and I feel that I have been treated unfairly.

I am not endorsing the product, I don't even know what the product is yet! It is probably another pile of s*h*i*t but how are we supposed to warn people of it if we can not even discuss it?

Your comments would be appreciated.

Jack.

Britannia

Reaction score
Neither site seem to work for me.[/list]

JackWhite

Reaction score
Thats because HairLossTalk.com unjustifiably disabled the links. What makes it worse is I don't even have the links now cos I only posted them on here.

Thanks HairLossTalk.com.

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
99.9999999% chance the product is bullshit. If there was a scientific breakthrough for hairloss, or hairloss surgery, i'd bet that it would find it's way into the mainstream and American/European markets, simply because there's so much money to be made with a product that actually works. You don't sound like a spammer to me though, not at all.

JackWhite

Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com or Admin can you please put the links back up so we can dicuss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JackWhite

Reaction score
Guys,

I have managed to find the links again. The first is http://www.hairlase.com and the other is http://www.aestheticclinics.com.

HairLossTalk.com, please do not disable them this time. I have made it blatantly clear that I am not a spammer. I just want peoples opinions on these and any users feedback. Also, one of the sites is only available in German, French and dutch. I can not read these languages so if anyone can I would appreciate if you could tell me what the product is!

Thanks Guys.

P.s This is a discussion forum. Let us discuss.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Come on HairLossTalk.com. Don't develop Farrell's trigger finger.

That guy in the photo of the first link is Dick Advocaat, the former Holland and Barcalona manger.

JackWhite

Reaction score
Bump! :hairy:

So nobody has any opinions on these products? Can anyone who reads French, German or Dutch please let me know what this is about!

Thanks.

Petchsky

Reaction score
You could attempt to translate it using babblefish?

sam-

Established Member
Reaction score
>>>Scientific research has proven that a certain area on the head permanently resists this hereditary hair loss. As a rule, a fairly wide peripheral rim of scalp hair is left unaffected. The roots of these hairs are genetically programmed to continue producing hair throughout life, no matter where they may be placed on the body.<<<

where is the source of this claim ?
how to make sure that the new hair won't be affected by DHT ?
:!: