The Alpha Male

kyliekitten

Reaction score
I know it works from guys with hair who treat women badly.

Why did your woman change her avatar? You don;'t care about my opinion but seem angry and have to follow me.

Didn't realize I needed to ask your permission to change my avatar, I will be sure to contact you next time :)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I love how Mr.Vegas cites the all noble virtues of the alpha male when really the only two things that define an alpha male is a handsome chiseled face with a strong jawline and be a big buft guy... whatever other attributes that follow stem from their face and their body (arrogance and entitlement namely) Alpha male is not a frame of mind, it is a genetic mold.

BenVegas

Reaction score
By sayings it all about looks..You refuse the testomony of any guys who have succeded despite baldness and or average looks.
True confidence has nothing to do with looks.
What do you want to get great at? If its picking up woman, you can be great at it. But that would mean you couldn't be medicore. You'd have to overcome all your failure pattern, belief systems, years of habits... you'd have to become a true warrier, not a helpless victim.

Nobody who is great at anything is a victim. I've seen guys work at Pick up. It may take them a year of constant rejections until they break through. Getting up again and again after each failure... still trying, still learning, keeping open...

From what i can see here, most people have made up their mind. They have lost before they even started, and have conviced themselfs they actually know.

Theres a cool book called 'The Art of Learning' by Josh Waitzkin. He was a champion chess player and martial artist. If you want to know what kind of attitude it takes to become great, read it. Even if you don't become the romeo you think you are, you will have a great life and maybe inspire somebody.

Last post from me, just throught id share my experiences.

slipy

Reaction score
I believe Real man doesnt have baldness because that would mean he disrespects himself...

of course baldness is horrible and whatnot,
but how does it attest that he disrespects himself when it's something out of his control? it's not like being obese, which is self inflicted.

in a nutshell that suggestion was ****tarded.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I know I dident grow because lack of sleep in my childhood, I slept less then 6 hours for the most

My father that gave me the balding gene is 1.82

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Here is a link I got On my favorites

I believe Real man doesnt have baldness because that would mean he disrespects himself...

Going bald isn't caused by lack of moral fiber. Do people really think like you? If so us bald guys are fuct bro.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
XD to tell you the truth, I never ate salad during my childhood...
-I ate pucket pizza everyday during my High school( it wasnt expensive for my parents and tasted good).
-NEver NEVER did sports...
- Slept late at night (Videos games)
- Wasnt even eating Breakfast WHich they say is the most important meal of the day.
- and the list goes on...

Could go on FOREVER!

It's genetics, not your diet, not your sleep pattern, but the fact your hair follicles are sensitive to DHT. Accept it.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly as above. Its genetics. Don't get me wrong, some people don't have enough iron or a thyroid problem, but that hairloss isn't the temples/crown. Its diffuse all over. Look at homeless people, you think they are getting all their food portioned out for great hair and health benefits?

Its DHT effing your stuff up, take the finasteride and relax.