the advantage of going bald for me.

slipy

Reaction score
people are gonna stop accusing me of being anorexic and will just think i have some terminal illness instead which hopefully will activate whathever little decency they've got in them to leave me alone. :dunno:

those phaggots :dunno:

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually I agree with you.

The great disadvantage is that every time I look a pretty girl, I feel like I'm dying inside.

slipy

Reaction score
maradona said:
Actually I agree with you.

The great disadvantage is that every time I look a pretty girl, I feel like I'm dying inside.

yes, id like to add i get this ''dying inside'' feeling you're talking about on various occasions. like when this chick told me i was cute and i knew it wouldn't last cuz of balding.
also when i see lots of old guys with good hair or a guy whose hair style i'd like to have.

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
people are gonna stop accusing me of being anorexic and will just think i have some terminal illness instead which hopefully will activate whathever little decency they've got in them to leave me alone. :dunno:

those phaggots :dunno:

Yes,perhaps they will show some compassion,instead of ridicule for a change.

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
who knows, im probably giving them too much credit.

Yes,I have been guilty of placing too much faith in the inherent goodness of man....you soon learn.

slipy

Reaction score
i saw it on another forum as well, later i saw it in your quote. that way you can avoid it getting censored.

f*****, phaggot

slipy

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
did you get ur way of spelling "phaggot" from me?

its from another forum hah

oh dude, was it, by any chance, a forum of bodybuilding homos? i read a thread over there with them accusing Brad Pitt of having a pussy build in Fight Club. :laugh:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Slipy... im not sure if its what women think of you that bothers you ... :whistle: ...... (hey not that i have a problem with it.. everyone has the right to be whoever they wanna :dunno: )

slipy

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
Slipy... im not sure if its what women think of you that bothers you ... :whistle: ...... (hey not that i have a problem with it.. everyone has the right to be whoever they wanna :dunno: )

wut the f*** you're trying to suggest, brah?

slipy

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
slipy said:
Exodus2011 said:
did you get ur way of spelling "phaggot" from me?

its from another forum hah

oh dude, was it, by any chance, a forum of bodybuilding homos? i read a thread over there with them accusing Brad Pitt of having a pussy build in Fight Club. :laugh:
lmao yea thats the one. its called "misc"

haha yea theyre retarded sometimes

Yeah, i visited google and searched for pics of "Brad Pitt's sexeh badeh" or something like that, and there i was.

i instantly suspected what forum you were talking about.

who else besides those imbeciles would be immature enough to try to look cool by spelling f***** that way?

and besides you and me of course lul