Banned
Reaction score
what are you talking about?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what are you talking about?

hahaha... yeah, did someone like discourage you on this forum?? Well man, they were probably right to do so. Good luck, but 16 is too young.

Kaotic_100

Reaction score
hahaha... yeah, did someone like discourage you on this forum?? Well man, they were probably right to do so. Good luck, but 16 is too young.

Nope, haha in fact more people encouraged me to go on it, if you look at my thread 'does minoxidil on your hair make it worse' I was completely against Finasteride due to the side effects, it lead to massive arguments because I was stubborn and wasn't seeing through the option clearly because I was so afraid of the horror stories and anecdotal evidence.. So a month passed and I made up my mind to start it cause I'd rather do everything I can to remain what I have left rather than regret it for the rest of my life. 16 is too young I know but I never grew for like the past three years, have a beard and I'm hairy af. Not complaining about the beard though one of my best features lol

- - - Updated - - -

congrats homie, please be cautious of any changes you're really young.

Thanks bro! will keep it updated and if any sides are experienced I'll be sure to post it

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Goodnight sweet prince

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
16 is pushing it IMO, but good luck.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Starting Finasteride at age 16 is pretty young, do be cautious about that. It seems like some who start Propecia at age 16/17 do fine on it. I started Dutasteride at age 22 and haven't encountered any issues.