Thats it, I'm getting v****

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw a generic version online for a decent price. i'm 26 and am sick of a compromised manhood. I never thought I would take v**** but I can't take this anymore.

lovely711

Reaction score
cosmo gene said:
I saw a generic version online for a decent price. i'm 26 and am sick of a compromised manhood. I never thought I would take v**** but I can't take this anymore.

cosmo gene

Are you still continuing on finaesteride? What is your dosage of fina?

BTW, could you please forward me a link of the generic version of v**** you found? - Thnx

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
once I get it i will report on its effects, I did a search for it on the elitefitness forum and apparently v**** is effective.

lovely

if you do a yahoo search for generic v**** you will find it at numerous sites. The two popular brands are celesta? and meltab?
I take 1mg of propecia.

ps. from the elitefitness forum the consensus is to take too little rather than too much.

lovely711

Reaction score
cosmo

Before you try v**** it might be worth to give some herbal testosterone bosters a try.. I curresponded with Dr Lee on this, and he mentioned that some of his patients had some success with Hormonazone (http://www.hormonazone.com). Primary ingredient of hormonazone is tribulus terristris, which is a herbal testosterone booster.. It also blocks the sensors that signals the additional testosterone increase to your body, so your body wont decrease its T production. Tribestan is another product with tribulus terristris.

Many thnx to hair mchair for all his hard work on getting this info and sharing it

I am suffering from erectile defunction for last 8 months due to propecia..My libdo is fine as well as the ejaculation volume, but erections are just crap.. I have'nt tried this yet, coz recently i underwent a hair transplant.. I want all of that to heal before I try anything.. I will try it next week and will report.

I will PM Dr Lee's email to u

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
fine if tribulus terestis is effective than no problemo, the thing with v**** is that it fixes the dysfunction and fixes it fast. the herbal routes always take longer and are rarley as effective as the pharmeceuticals. I'll do some research on the tribulus, there is also yohimbe and so much other stuff, but I doubt the herbal route is as effective as v****, if Dr. lee recomends tribulus than thats a plus.

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
lovely

it appears as though tribulus increases LH which increases testosterone, this is a completely different route than v**** which increases blood flow via nitric oxhide levels. Tribulus actually does seem effective for some, not for all though, it might actually be worth giving a go.

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
I just got my mojo back this week, I started taking alpha lipoic acid 100mg (2x a day) Grape seed extract 60mg a day, Centrum vitamin, Biotin 5mg, I think the best remedy for low libido or soft erections has to be sex. Have some more of it even when your penis is acting up if you can. My penis always gets stronger after a good night or a good week of sex with a female of course, not masturbation :)

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
shivs

congratulations, it appears as though you are strengthening your musclulature, makes sense. I think for me it is moreso of a dysfunctional thing, its has been for a while.

Bono

Reaction score
maybe it's in your head dude... just try relaxing a bit...

if not, then quit propecia and see what happens.... see if it's the propecia or if it's in your head...

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
When i lower the dose of propecia from 1mg to .5mg I get increased erectile function but also increase shedding, I requiuire the full 1mg dose in order to stabilize my hairloss. Therefore It must be the propecia.

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
Its in his head alright and I am not talking about his scalp either!
Have you tried L-arginine? Exercise your pc muscle also helps.

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
I get lots of L arginine cause I workout and drink protein shakes,

she did try foreplay still nothing.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys should read the thread "Effects of androgen deprivation on penile ultrastructure" posted below. If you are having erection problems, it is possible that this is due to the effects of low DHT on your penile tissue. It is possible that these erection problems are not reversible. I am trying to find out more information.

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
I doubt that the erectile dysfunction thing is irreversable though. True we might have permanent structural damage, however we can always ovvercompensate, which is what I suppose we are trying to get at.
I started on the tribulus today, I hope that the increase in Testosterone does not cause an increase in hair loss. I have a fealing that inevitably I'll just get the damn v**** though.

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
hey cosmo,
before you go all out and get the V, it could be just in your head, I am 24 and been on finasteride for over a year and i though i had a prob at first but i think its in the head (no pun). i just banged this girl 5 times in the past two nights, and i never coulda did that even when i was 18.
Try a good multi vitamin, mega men i guess is good, I take CVS achieve
I just think if you start this then you'll be dependent on this to get a stiff