Thanks God

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
I hear where ya coming from Matgallis and Jude...

I started goin bald at around 18, now just 21 . My girlfriend just broke up with me and I don't know whether its the stress of moving house, failing uni and breaking up but my hair has been thinning soooo fast these past couple of months. My hairs in a pretty bad state.

I have absolutely no confidence left whatsoever, and whilst I know people will tell me theres more to life than hair, unfortunately my hair loss really affects my life. Its an obsession and I hate it. I used to get a lot of attention from girls around 17/18, in fact I could take my pick from any girl I wanted at that time! But now I'm losing my hair and keep it shaved I don't seem to get anything.

Oh well, enough moaning :)

Have only started doing something about it a few weeks ago. It does make you feel slightly better knowing you are doing everything you can to try and prevent hairloss. Some days you feel ok, some days you feel crap. But hey thats the way it is.

stryker

Reaction score
Quit whining like a little b**ch. Aww, your going bald. :( Be mad at the world. Obviously its working and made your life the happy existence it is.

I'm partial to the saying, "You want sympathy? It's in the dictionary. Right between sh*t and Syphyllis."

This thread surpasses the masturbation threads in its absurdness and irrelevance, wow. The thread starter lacks so much perspective on life in general that it would be impossible and rediculous have a debate, yet alone a discussion, on such a issue as the existence of God.

Grow up.

Some people are born predisposed to being fat. Some are born into the minority of where they live and will be persecuted b/c of their race/ ethnicity. Some people are short, some have mental or physical deformaties. A guy in my grade school had webbed toes. Some peoples entire families will be lost to car accidents, cancer, or whatever. Your going bald. Big friggin deal.

Shitty things happen to everyone, its how you deal with it that defines what kind of a person you are. By that definition you are a loser. FDR was President from a wheelchair. You will never accomplish anything with such a huge chip in your shoulder.

Grow up and be a man.

A

Administrator

Guys, be nice.

How does that saying go?

"And they'll know we are christians by our Love".

Oh wait, you guys are athiests.

Pretend to be a Christian and give the guy some support.

Admin

THOR

Reaction score
Admin said:
"And they'll know we are christians by our Love".

Admin

Hm, it’s funny that the above saying would apply to a religion that condemn plurality of gods (polytheism) and will send any “free thinker†to hell. This “love†or lack thereof will send about 4 billion people (Atheists and believers of other religions) to a life of suffering and destruction.

"In John 14:6, Jesus said, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by me."

It’s going to be crowded in Lucifer’s nest ….see you there// LOVE—Thor.

beast

Established Member
Reaction score
Healthy Nick said:
You must focus all your depression, and turn it into anger, then take that anger, and put it into making yourself better. Lift weights, run, get big and strong. Feel like you can f*** somebody up. You're a bad motherfucker. Yeah, you're going bald, and nobody would dare even think about it because the presence of strength is the first and only thing people see about you. That is what you need, and that is what you must do.

that's what i did. i no longer get depressed about hair loss. i get angry and take it out at the gym!

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Dont forget all the good that has come from faith.

HairLossTalk.com

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
Empathy, most here feel it, but only after the experience that brought them here.

Time is a great healer, but a poor beautician.