Thanks God

Jude

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont like bringing up depressing subjects but I just have to get this off my chest.

Baldness has taken over my life. And when I say that, i mean it. Literally. Everywhere I go, every second of the day I'm like "Your goin bald". Even when I laugh out loud at Chandler saying something funny in Friends, I always stop mid-laugh due to my mind saying "Hey, what are you laughing at. You've got a receding hairline." Every time I meet someone, a girl lets say, I'm always like "Does she notice? Does she find me atractive?etc". You know the way. I cant even get a good career or relationship going because of this cruel,cruel affliction. In short, Baldness has ruined my life.

This brings me to my point. I no longer believe in God. Thats right. Baldness has actually caused me to lose faith in God. How in God's name (hehe) can something that is sopposed to be so loving be so unreasonably cruel. It makes no sense at all. And, as says Vin Diesel in Pitch Black, if he DOES exist, I hate the motherfucker.

The good thing about this though is the fact that i can now swear to God about things when I'm lying and it doesnt mean anything anymore. I can also say things like Jesus fuckin Christ without any guilt.

Sorry about the depressing story but it's just the way I feel.

Has anyone else lost their faith due to baldness?

Mr T.

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't be a pussy.

If there is a God, he's probably punishing you with hair loss because you're a superficial self-absorbed idiot. Big deal, you have a receded hairline. Oh no!! Grow a pair.

And Friends is a terrible show.

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
I didnt lose faith due to baldness, but come to think of it I didnt have much before this sh*t started anyway...but I can relate to you in the the sense that it can easily take over your every thought.....Im in the same boat, cant stop thinking about it, but I usually get some sense of relief in that I am doing something about it.......and thats all that can be done right now.....just a fact of life......life will go on with or without hair

Jude

Established Member
Reaction score
Mr T. said:
Don't be a pussy.

If there is a God, he's probably punishing you with hair loss because you're a superficial self-absorbed idiot. Big deal, you have a receded hairline. Oh no!! Grow a pair.

And Friends is a terrible show.

I'm self absorbed? Dont be such a hypocrite. Have you checked your regimen? If you think about it, everyone on this board is self absorbed to some degree.

I liked that "Grow a pair" remark though. Hilarious. I forgot about that one. Must start using it again. It's brilliant! Grow a pair....HAHAHAHHA

Mr T.

Established Member
Reaction score
Jude said:
I'm self absorbed? Dont be such a hypocrite. Have you checked your regimen? Everyone on this board is self absorbed to some degree.

I didn't say you were self-absorbed because you're concerned about your "hairloss." Nothing wrong with wanting to do something about your hairloss. But your attitude is sh*t. So I guess things like starvation, poverty, disease, war, etc. never really bothered you before and you simply accepted God's existence because everything was all peachy keen for you? And then (gasp!) one day you wake up and you discover (OH MY GOD) you're a dreaded NORWOOD 2! Surely if God exists he MUST be some sort of a**h** to transform your teenage hairline into a Norwood 2. Let the blasphemy begin. Let's all run to the churches so we can trample some crucifixes.

Jude

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, you are hilarious. I mean it. You're a funny guy. The sh*t you come out with. It's gold. "Let the blasphemy begin". :D Ever thought about doing stand up?

BTW. Im not just a NORWOOD 2. I'm a norwood 2 and counting. And counting rather fast if you take my meaning.

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
You must focus all your depression, and turn it into anger, then take that anger, and put it into making yourself better. Lift weights, run, get big and strong. Feel like you can f*** somebody up. You're a bad motherfucker. Yeah, you're going bald, and nobody would dare even think about it because the presence of strength is the first and only thing people see about you. That is what you need, and that is what you must do.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mr T has it right.

Thousands of children die of aids in Arica each day. This doesnt shake your faith? And yet, when you lose your hair. f***. To think that there is a God if he looks out for you, f*** everyone else, is an incredibly immature, self absorbed perspective.

Anyone who thinks that God has a 'chosen' list and that they must be on it, I've got news for you. As far as God is concerned, we're all of us absolutly insignificant. Thats just facts. We are each such a small part of creation that we dont even amount to a drop of water in the ocean in the mind of God. That aside, God doesnt have the power to change the laws of physics or genetics to make your life easier. The laws of physics cannot be bent to any will, as it is in their very nature to be a constant, or we'd all fall apart into chaos. God just observes through us and our experience (from the back of our minds, not from somewhere in outerspace), that is Gods role. In fact, reality created God just as much as God created reality. Ying and yang, baby.

FYI, I say all this with a loose tonge, my beliefs are not properly portrayed here but this isnt about my beliefs. This post is, however, full of much truth that our friend here is lacking.

PS.. Hey, Jude, dont take it bad.

Stingray

Reaction score
Yes Jude, God hates YOU. Because you are a pussy. I hope you go bald with a mentality like that. Everyone knows that God hath forsaken all with a bald scalp. Well I'm sorry Jude, but if all it takes is a minor hurdle for you to completely lose faith, then God have mercy on your soul if you ever have to endure something challenging... like, say, battling cancer or hell, getting a f*****g splinter in your thumb.

No one has died from hair loss. God hasn't forsaken you. You forsook God. Shame on you for it too.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Healthy Nick said:
There is no "god"
I dont really want to get into a theological argument, but as far as I'm concerned, Schroedinger's Cat (a quantum physicis conundrum) shows that the paths of certain particles are not defined until they're observed, which shows that existance preceeds defined reality, which basically proves that there is a higher power (as how could there have ever been any order without some outside force defining it). I dont normally go around calling that higher power 'God', as its really more of a force, but people relate to the G word.

I reccomend that any Athiest (as I once was myself) ponder that a bit.

Healthy Nick

Established Member
Reaction score
flux said:
Healthy Nick said:
There is no "god"
I dont really want to get into a theological argument, but as far as I'm concerned, Schroedinger's Cat (a quantum physicis conundrum) shows that the paths of certain particles are not defined until they're observed, which shows that existance preceeds defined reality, which basically proves that there is a higher power (as how could there have ever been any order without some outside force defining it). I dont normally go around calling that higher power 'God', as its really more of a force, but people relate to the G word.

I understand that, but I can't say whether I agree or not. I do believe there is some sort of spiritual system and other forms of energy, but they most likely evolved on earth. But I won't accept any organized religion's "god" etc.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wow there are some huge a**h** on this board. You all need to stop being suchs mother f*****g assholes and be a little understanding no matter how off center it is.

Jude, I understand your daily pain and sorrow. I've been there, almost crying myself to sleep and wondering why I was the 50% picked to lose their hair in their 20's (well i'm 19 but close enough) I however believe that God picked me as the 50%, to test me. To create a more sensitive and understanding person. To open my eyes to the world, to try to understand things.

What a few other said, find something you can do to take ur mind off hair loss. Wrok ou, build a 400hp car from a 4 cylinder engine. Study interesting things like space and the ocean. There is more to life than a few folicals of hair. I just wish a 1 single girl would realize this and find me asap....

life will go one with or without your hair. God will be there, don't lose faith my friend.

EDIT: however I don't believe in organzied religion, what I call God is not the same as christian's or catholic's God.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Matgallis said:
wow there are some huge a**h** on this board.

Hey, we're all fighting the same battle. Jude needed a reality check. :moon:

hopewas

Reaction score
jude..we all know what you're feeling, you know..it'd be a lot easier to go back when we can comb our hair the way we used to, etc.. but you have to learn that worrying changes nothing...being afraid changes nothing. so you shouldn't be that way. if you act negative around people most people won't like you..especially women. but if you act positive, they'll think there's something about you that makes them overlook some things.. like losing your hair

Redbone

Reaction score
" ONLY THE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE, LEAVING THE WEEK TO PERISH IN FEAR AND ANXIETY."

You have much deeper issues than hair Jude and what the f*** is a conundrum? There is no need to bring theology into hairloss or get as paranoid and depressed as you are. People are not going to look at you as if you were a leper.

Dummy Slap yourself and chill out. :shock:

G

Conumdrum

A noun--ie a difficult problem

Syn: A brain teaser, enigma, riddle.

G

flux said:
Healthy Nick said:
There is no "god"

I do believe and experience, that there is a Supreme Being. And, I know he/she/it MUST have a great sense of humor to be looking at we humans and not getting down.

:hairy: