thank you

straycat

Reaction score
almost 10 years later, since my registration on this forum, i must say i found a cure for my baldness and it's called self-esteem.

after 2 alcoholic rehabs and an embracing to a more spiritual life, i realized that there are more important things in life. i stopped taking propecia and rogaine long time ago, not only because of this but also because you just can't beat genetics. i've also been sober for more than 3 years, one day at a time and i feel fine.

i'm not preaching any miraculous formula. each and every one of us has our own path to cross and, like i did in 2002, i still hope that all of you keep up the fight to accomplish everything you wish for and works for you.

everything happens for a reason and if i didn't went through all the bad times i had, i would probably live a numb life by now, would never have met this community and wouldn't reach the level of consciousness and awakening to come here and say from the bottom of my soul "thank you everyone, for all the friendship and support".

love and respect, rock on guys! :punk: