Thai HM on market? (not sure though)

Boondock

Reaction score
Re: Taiwanese HM on market? (not sure though)

The thread title said Taiwan, which was actually fairly promising. It's actually Thailand - the home of cheap and often botched surgical operations. If Western scientists couldn't perfect the procedure, I'd be surprised if Thailand's could.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ooops thailand, corrected it lol

but the thing is i have seen stories of people with AA getting Stem cell treatments to cure it
but the FDA then require them to prove it's safe and effective like a bunch of kids that's aren't dead and with full heads of hair because of it isn't proof

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure one of the better hair transplant Doctors operates out of Thailand. So i wouldnt call it all bad.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Research and clinical trials are currently ongoing with medical biotech establishments in Australia, China, Egypt, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Jordan, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand, and Turkey.
i would say at least some of the trials were done in countries with standards, but usually more standards = more time before treatment can be legally administered

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Any test bunnies?1 :whistle:

Boondock

Reaction score
Granted they don't require the same FDA regulations, but in this case I don't think that portends success. If the procedure were established and just waiting for approval, I might buy it. As it stands, even the most cutting-edge researchers in the West are still at the stage of proving its effectiveness.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ragsta said:
yea but they have proved that it works wonder if they know about this

http://www.adistem.com/product.htm

wat is the 3rd product
you don't buy them ;)

you have to go to a clinic that would administer it
well unless you have some sterile needles, a medical licence (the won't sell it otherwise) and a centrifuge

B_En_Diagram_Hair_Loss_Man.jpg

they had a youtube of the procedure, but they took it down for some reason :dunno:

they have a youtube of some guy who is a NW5 a month after but they didnt' show any before pics
and it's pretty insufficient in that even when someone has an FUE done they have to wait about 8-10 weeks after before they get results

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll contribute money to the guinea pig that tries it :)

G

They do show a photo here:
http://www.adistem.com/application/hair-growth.htm

One thing that concerns me is that there is no address listed on the website. Another is that they self-proclaim to be a major biotech company, but don't even have a wikipedia page. No one has heard of them. If they have a cure we will all know pretty fast.

Boondock

Reaction score
Seriously...they don't have a cure. Histogen are trialling their technology right now. Intercytex didn't get theirs much further than Phase II, and results appeared mixed even then. The notion that some biotech company based in Thailand, which nobody has ever heard of, and which nobody has seen mentioned at dermatological conferences or in international journals, has all of a sudden managed to perfect HM, is just preposterous. It's Thailand. That's a scam warning right there.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
it does look a bit like prp...

what garanties are there that the stem cells dont grow cancer or tumors ?

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:
Seriously...they don't have a cure. Histogen are trialling their technology right now. Intercytex didn't get theirs much further than Phase II, and results appeared mixed even then. The notion that some biotech company based in Thailand, which nobody has ever heard of, and which nobody has seen mentioned at dermatological conferences or in international journals, has all of a sudden managed to perfect HM, is just preposterous. It's Thailand. That's a scam warning right there.
well i don't want to say they are based in thailand, it's just where the treatments are available, they don't have the FDA red tape like the us or the even worse European counterpart impeding it.
if you look at the list the countries trials are being held it includes countries like South Korea and Germany

also adistem, histogen and intercytex are different technologies, and technically only intercytex and ARI are cures because they are the only ones that guarantee the hair is without androgen receptors
and btw in the USA stem cells have already been used to cure AA but only as goodwill gestures rather than a marketed treatment because of course the FDA would throw the book at them if they did
the idea that stem cells are used to cure CHILDREN of hairloss and then for the same people to say "it needs testing to prove it's safe and effective" whist showing children with thick hair and not dead or sick shows this self defeatist attitude people trying to cure baldness have

i suspect it's a branch of some bigger company
hmm i'll ask dr rassman if they ever made an appearance at the ISHRS (not everyone gets the spotlight)

Jack

Reaction score

:woot: :gay: :shock: :hump:

Wow ! Just take some fat from your waist , put it in a centrifuge + put some fish in it and inject into scalp! New hair ! Why haven't we done this sooner ?
Brb , going to throw away minoxidil ...

Kube8

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously.... no one can find much info on them - they've made this amazing safe breakthrough all tested and complete - they have no address and have one picture showing these amazing results.

Show me all the satisfied patients, show me the proof.

cuebald

Reaction score
This is just Protein Rich Plasma.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah it is just platelet rich plasma with some proprietry thing added to the mix
because of the poor results from prp it's not really worth it