davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Wow, your hair is so thick and smells really good what do you use?"

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Wow, your hair is so thick and smells really good what do you use?"
You should have replied, still during sex, "Half a milligram of Propecia and a two percent concentration of nizoral scalp fluid!"
Panic ensues. :D

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
DURING sex? Well ok then anti-dandruff shampoo isn't the biggest problem here.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably right but the irony being it's not really bragging when a woman starts casual conversation when you're supposed to be ploughing her and making her brain spasm.

blackg

Reaction score
Probably right but the irony being it's not really bragging when a woman starts casual conversation when you're supposed to be ploughing her and making her brain spasm.
Hahah... Yeah, next thing she will pick up her phone and get on facebook.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, it was post-sex guys should have worded better

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Incels mirin?

ps.Im incel too.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know about the scent but nizoral is really great for thickening up hair and making it soft at the same time.

But yeah this thread should have like a trigger warning for NW4+ incels, the girl I'm having sex with complimented how thick my hair is? Harsh.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know about the scent but nizoral is really great for thickening up hair and making it soft at the same time.

But yeah this thread should have like a trigger warning for NW4+ incels, the girl I'm having sex with complimented how thick my hair is? Harsh.
that's probably the point, some people's idea of a good time is putting down people who are in a bad situation

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just glancing over his posts he seems to be a genuine enough poster, but did also make this:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/98482-Is-my-crown-thinning

I mean that's a full head of hair by any standards (temples on 2nd page), even guys who'd never dream of worrying about hair loss have worse hair than that. Was he gloating? Because at the same time he's replied in many threads to show how he's actually read into hair loss quite a bit, and has offered support at the same time.

ionno

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn, when I had hair like that, hair loss was not even on my radar. I don't know about a brag thread, but I do know plenty of people who may be slightly bummed about their ever-so-slight thinning who feel much better when they see a guy who is truly bald. But then, some people dread balding so much that they come on here even when they're not even remotely close to being bald. And then there's BDD, a term that I was never even familiar with until I came on here. And I guess in that case, that would refer to people who come on here complaining about hair loss when they have full heads of hair. I mean, isn't it so ironic that a hair loss forum is comprised of so many people with no hair loss?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
isn't it so ironic that a hair loss forum is comprised of so many people with no hair loss?

It definitely is and I also have a feeling it weighs on the conversation heavily.
I mean: of course I will say you shouldn't care for hairloss if I am a NW1.5.
Of course I will report the side effects of minoxidil are "too heavy" if I am a NW2...

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahha guys I didn't mean this thread to make fun of people. I just thought it was funny how this girl complimented me on the scent of my Nizoral-hair...

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
It definitely is and I also have a feeling it weighs on the conversation heavily.
I mean: of course I will say you shouldn't care for hairloss if I am a NW1.5.
Of course I will report the side effects of minoxidil are "too heavy" if I am a NW2...

Exactly. Precisely.