Testosterone boosters

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
I´m thinking of adding a testosterone booster to my bodybuilding supplementation and i was wondering if anyone had felt their hair was worse after taking this?

I´m speaking about supplements like Axis hair transplant, Animal Test, M-Stak and Stak not Pro-Hormones.

I did a cycle of Test/Stak finishing with M-Stak two years ago but i can´t remember if my hairloss got worse or not. I did noticed an increase in my performance so i´m positive it worked well and i must say it was one of the best supplements i took.

Anyone can give some insight on this type of supplements?

Dan55

Reaction score
FabioM said:
I´m thinking of adding a testosterone booster to my bodybuilding supplementation and i was wondering if anyone had felt their hair was worse after taking this?

I´m speaking about supplements like Axis hair transplant, Animal Test, M-Stak and Stak not Pro-Hormones.

I did a cycle of Test/Stak finishing with M-Stak two years ago but i can´t remember if my hairloss got worse or not. I did noticed an increase in my performance so i´m positive it worked well and i must say it was one of the best supplements i took.

M-Stak is completely non-hormonal so it shouldn't do anything to your hair. I took M-Stack mate and I was fine - I wasnt taking any hairloss related products at the time either, however I was taking anaimal pak which I didnt realise at the time does actually contain DHT blockers:

DHT Blockers
• Beta-Sitosterol
• Saw Palmetto Extract
• Pygeum Africanum

So if your worried you could pick some up that would mean like 15 pills a day though lol. Anyway I know this is a month old but if your now doing/finished the cycle be good to hear how you got on?

Dan

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
Dan55 said:
FabioM said:

M-Stak is completely non-hormonal so it shouldn't do anything to your hair. I took M-Stack mate and I was fine - I wasnt taking any hairloss related products at the time either, however I was taking anaimal pak which I didnt realise at the time does actually contain DHT blockers:

DHT Blockers
• Beta-Sitosterol
• Saw Palmetto Extract
• Pygeum Africanum

So if your worried you could pick some up that would mean like 15 pills a day though lol. Anyway I know this is a month old but if your now doing/finished the cycle be good to hear how you got on?

Dan

Thanks for the reply, i was checking this thread every week. I thought this was the best forum to get information regarding testosterone boosters and got an answer finally.

I still haven´t done a cycle of testosterone boosters. Like i said i´m planing on using Animal Test/Animal Stak for 42 days and then finish it with M-Stak for 21 days but money is short at the moment so i had to delay this plan.

Anyway since testosterone raises DHT levels then hairloss increases also. Only the M-stak and the Animal Stak have DHT blockers but Animal Test doesn´t but this time i´m using finasteride also so i guess i should be safe.

Two years ago when i used this products i wasn´t using any hair loss products but like i said above i can´t remember if my hairloss got worse or not.
I did searched around in the bodybuilding forums for people having hairloss with testosterone boosters and some of them did mentioned they lost a bit of hair but some didn´t.

What´s the jury on this?

Axis hair transplant, Mutant Test just to cite the most well known don´t have DHT blockers that´s why i´m worried about using this products.

Dan55

Reaction score
'' M-Stak is completely non-hormonal so it shouldn't do anything to your hair ''

Opps! Shame on me reviewing my post, obviously M-STAK is a testosterone booster which would effectively mean the increase rate of DHT levels I just meant it in it's not a pro hormone sense. I also did take a look at the dosages for the DHT blockers and they looked a little low and I've read people claim them to be ineffective how true this I don't know. This won't really matter to you as your taking finasteride which is pretty much the strongest option for blocking DHT and keeping your hair but always good to know!

In regards as to some people losing hair and some not on natty test boosters people are going to be different, the people who are prone to hairloss or in stages of male pattern baldness and then take something to increase their DHT levels which will then accelerate hairloss. If you ever '''suffered''' from male pattern baldness the stafest option would be just to stay away from test boosters buy where's the fun in that ey!

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
Dan55 said:
'' M-Stak is completely non-hormonal so it shouldn't do anything to your hair ''

Opps! Shame on me reviewing my post, obviously M-STAK is a testosterone booster which would effectively mean the increase rate of DHT levels I just meant it in it's not a pro hormone sense. I also did take a look at the dosages for the DHT blockers and they looked a little low and I've read people claim them to be ineffective how true this I don't know. This won't really matter to you as your taking finasteride which is pretty much the strongest option for blocking DHT and keeping your hair but always good to know!

In regards as to some people losing hair and some not on natty test boosters people are going to be different, the people who are prone to hairloss or in stages of male pattern baldness and then take something to increase their DHT levels which will then accelerate hairloss. If you ever '''suffered''' from male pattern baldness the stafest option would be just to stay away from test boosters buy where's the fun in that ey!

Yep,it was quit fun doing the Tst/Stak cycle. Incredible how a natural product can increase physical performance.

Anyway i don´t think i will hold on to my hair so i may as well start cycling with the true "things" (if you know what i mean) and don´t worry about hair loss anymore.