Tempo's story

tempo78

Reaction score
Hey people

Time to make a profile in here and a short story about me before i starting my regime today.

I'm a 32 old male who started loosing my hair bad the last two years. In my family my grandfather was bald, my father is pretty much all bald and my older brothers been shaving his head the last 5-6 years.

I always tough this wouldn't happen to me since i had a great hairline all the way to my thirties. Anyway the last years have been hard to now i will try my best to see if i can fight this "sickness"

Well that is my short story, my regime will be the "big 3", nizoral shampoo 3 times a week, minoxidil 5% and finastride. Besides that i eat healthy, train 4-5 times a week, take B vitamins and omega3.

Wish me luck.. Here is some pictures

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Tempo is starting to fight back !

I predict you will do well. You have defuse hair loss and those people seem to respond well to treatment.

Oh and also. Ignore sheds. Shedding can mean you are losing hair or it can mean you are regrowing hair. So I just ignore it and wait a year, then decide.

tempo78

Reaction score

optimus prime said:
I predict you will do well. You have defuse hair loss and those people seem to respond well to treatment.

Oh and also. Ignore sheds. Shedding can mean you are losing hair or it can mean you are regrowing hair. So I just ignore it and wait a year, then decide.

Thanks, yeh i don't care much about sheds, i cut my hair today and my sheds the last couple of weeks have never been this bad. Usually my hair in the front line is allot thicker. The worst thing is that my hair color have changed from pretty much pitch black to this plain ugly brown color witch make my hair look so lifeless. Is that normal?

tempo78

Reaction score

1 month update. No real response to the treatment yet. Been shedding really bad the last couple of days..

Nothing else to report, doing fine and keeping up the regime. No bad reaction to finasteride or the minoxidil witch is the best part, the next couple of months will be exiting :)

Some pictures, will grow my hair a little longer this time.. Its terrible to see the photos of me in a bright light, this picture is brighter than the first pictures i took. This is after shower with no products in my hair.

Nsane

Reaction score

Keep it up man!

I know how it feels to hit 30 and see your hair evaporate. I am fighting it myself...

tempo78

Reaction score

Nsane said:
Keep it up man!

I know how it feels to hit 30 and see your hair evaporate. I am fighting it myself...

Thx m8, gl to you to !

tempo78

Reaction score
Can a mod please put this one back to Tell Your Story, why the hell was i moved to general hair loss talk??

tempo78

Reaction score
Time for an update, almost 3 month on my current regime ! Things are great, hair just keep getting better for every week and i already got some nice comments from my friends.

Had some side effects after after 2 months, had pain in the groin and had to pee every hour for a week. It was tough but it went away and now i feel fine :)

Here is some picture of my progress, 3 weeks since last buzz, got no product in my hair. My left temple is really filling in nicely, my right temples is getting there :)

shineman921

Established Member
Reaction score
Optimus Prime was spot on the money with his prediction that you will respond well. Man, that's awesome result in such a short space of time. Well Done!

Which finasteride are you using?

tempo78

Reaction score
Thx for the nice comments :) It seems like i am a god responder, the best part is that i`m not shedding anymore. I cant even find a single hair in the sink or when i`m shampooing my hair !! :D

I`m using fincar, i bought it from pharm4all.com.

shineman921

Established Member
Reaction score
tempo78 said:
Thx for the nice comments :) It seems like i am a god responder, the best part is that i`m not shedding anymore. I cant even find a single hair in the sink or when i`m shampooing my hair !! :D

I`m using fincar, i bought it from pharm4all.com.

Did you order their 'generic propecia'? They don't sell it as fincar but noticed the manufacturer is Cipla. How long is their delivery?

tempo78

Reaction score
It seems like they dont have the product i order anymore, it was ordinary fincar. The delivery was terrible, had to wait almost one month. I think my first shipement was lost in the mail so i sent them a complaint and after a week i got the package. Not sure if i will use them next time..

tempo78

Reaction score
Need some help here, my hair is awful dry and i really need a new shampoo or conditioner that helps. I use Nisim Shampo and conditioner four times a week and it's probably a little too much for my hair.

Someone who can recommend a good shampoo or conditioner for dry hair? My regime is working great so im kinda scared to change anything at this point :(

shineman921

Established Member
Reaction score
tempo78 said:
Need some help here, my hair is awful dry and i really need a new shampoo or conditioner that helps. I use Nisim Shampo and conditioner four times a week and it's probably a little too much for my hair.

Someone who can recommend a good shampoo or conditioner for dry hair? My regime is working great so im kinda scared to change anything at this point :(

If you are UK based, Asda sell a really cheap Alberto Balsam Tea Tree & Mint conditioner. It's £1 and it's very, very good. Makes my hair feel and look much thicker & healthier.

tempo78

Reaction score
shineman921 said:
If you are UK based, Asda sell a really cheap Alberto Balsam Tea Tree & Mint conditioner. It's £1 and it's very, very good. Makes my hair feel and look much thicker & healthier.

Thanks for the tip, I do not live in the UK but I will try to buy the product from Amazon. Read some good reviews of conditioner so hopefully I can get it ! :)

tempo78

Reaction score
New update, im about 3 1/2 month into my regime. Some problem with iching and kinda stings when applying minoxidil. Think i have to stop taking minoxidil for a week and see how it goes. Still growing allot of new hair and doing great besides the damn iching. No shedding for the last 3 months and im allready pretty happy with my result..

Some picture before im going to buzz my hair next week, or perhaps ill be going to a hairdresser for a change :) About 6-7 weeks since my last buzz on this pictures.

liror82

Reaction score
wow man , your hair looks great
if i saw you in the street i would never guess you are balding
Congrats and keep it up!

tempo78

Reaction score
liror82 said:
wow man , your hair looks great
if i saw you in the street i would never guess you are balding
Congrats and keep it up!

That is probably the best comment a person with hair loss can get, thanks mate !

dboy

Reaction score
Yeah,,

My scalp gets itchy when I apply rogaine over a week on to my scalp.. I guess I'm allergic to it. I also developed red scabs cuz of the itch. went to the dr. got some antibiotics and steroid foam to alleviate....NOw i'm 90% itch free, until i reused the rogain againe