Temporary Aggresive Treatment (7 Words Omg)

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

as you know, people get recommended to start asap a treatment with finasteride/duta because if there are weak hair, the possibilty of regrowth is much higher.

What if we add now HRT (Estradiol and Spironolactone) to our treatment for about 6 Months, this should regrowth mostly a big amount of hair and THEN simply stop HRT but continue with Finasterid.

Has anyone gained expierience in this uncommon treatment?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a HRT regimen per se but @jgray201 has been maintaining significant gains since dropping Spironolactone (2014) after being on it for 3 years. I believe he maintained/maintains on Dutasteride, RU, and oral Minoxidil.

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice thanks a lot. I will try this in 2018 (March) i will mostly stick to it a half or a complete year

Estradiol valerate 2mg 1/day
Spironolactone 50mg 1/day
Finasterid 1.25mg 1/day
Minoxidil 5% Topical 2/day

After I will drop it and continue with Finasterid 1.25mg daily and 2 times Minoxidil topical 5%.
Maybe i will archieve some goals

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

as you know, people get recommended to start asap a treatment with finasteride/duta because if there are weak hair, the possibilty of regrowth is much higher.

What if we add now HRT (Estradiol and Spironolactone) to our treatment for about 6 Months, this should regrowth mostly a big amount of hair and THEN simply stop HRT but continue with Finasterid.

Has anyone gained expierience in this uncommon treatment?
Thats what i had in mind, do a very agressive treatment for 1 year regrow back to nw1.5 and then mantain on finasteride and daro.
But i will add dermarolling + some stuff like castor oil, fgf9, voltaren, etc...
@IdealForehead enlighten us!

Last edited:

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess, that not much man tried this, I've read about a guy who had the Spino + Estradiol + finasteride treatment which very good result but broke of with all treatments instead of keeping finasteride to maintain.
I also understand that this treatment is uncommon and risky but i want to give it a chanche.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice thanks a lot. I will try this in 2018 (March) i will mostly stick to it a half or a complete year

Estradiol valerate 2mg 1/day
Spironolactone 50mg 1/day
Finasterid 1.25mg 1/day
Minoxidil 5% Topical 2/day

After I will drop it and continue with Finasterid 1.25mg daily and 2 times Minoxidil topical 5%.
Maybe i will archieve some goals
why not dutasteride?

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont add estrogen because I read that with it it is a sure thing develop gynecomastia, while spironolactone is not. Were you taking this in consideration when you stipulated the six months period? Do you think it is a short time and you will not develop gynecomastia?

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont add estrogen because I read that with it it is a sure thing develop gynecomastia, while spironolactone is not. Were you taking this in consideration when you stipulated the six months period? Do you think it is a short time and you will not develop gynecomastia?
Ive read a lot in German Forums about HRT and the guys/girls/whatever say that they actually got Breasts like AA or sth. in short perod of time and I think this might not be a problem otherwise the insurance takes the costs to remove them ;)

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive read a lot in German Forums about HRT and the guys/girls/whatever say that they actually got Breasts like AA or sth. in short perod of time and I think this might not be a problem otherwise the insurance takes the costs to remove them ;)

You're brave hahaha I'll wait six months using spironolactone; then I'll think about adding something else.

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're brave hahaha I'll wait six months using spironolactone; then I'll think about adding something else.
Yep maybe a bit crazy. For me its a fact most Transgenders in this Forum have complete Recovered with HRT, Gurls with Norwood 6 to 7 recover. Finasterid cant do this.
But It would be very interresting what happens if you revive them and then break up, taking Maintain Treatment 5AR2-Inhibitors.

Maybe this works.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not gonna work. I kinda did this but less aggressively, I tried to maintain my estradiol results with RU but it didn't really work.

Your hair is dependent on a certain androgen/estrogen ratio and the hairs that awaken when that ratio is really low (mainly the temples and front) will not be able to stay alive once you remove teh estrogen because there will again be too much androgens for them and they will wither away without life support from E2.

This kind of "one and done" approach doesn't work - the hair that awakens in a certain environment needs to keep that environment for as long as you need it to stay alive. It's all about the ratio.

For example:
FINASTERIDE (estrogenic:androgenic ratio 0.5 : 1) = NW3
FINASTERIDE (estrogenic:androgenic ratio 2 : 1)+ RU = NW2.5
FINASTERIDE + RU + ESTROGEN (estrogenic:androgenic ratio 5 : 1) = Norwood 1.5

If you remove any piece of the puzzle the ratio drops and the most sensitive hairs will be lost again.

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not gonna work. I kinda did this but less aggressively, I tried to maintain my estradiol results with RU but it didn't really work.

Your hair is dependent on a certain androgen/estrogen ratio and the hairs that awaken when that ratio is really low (mainly the temples and front) will not be able to stay alive once you remove teh estrogen because there will again be too much androgens for them and they will wither away without life support from E2.

This kind of "one and done" approach doesn't work - the hair that awakens in a certain environment needs to keep that environment for as long as you need it to stay alive. It's all about the ratio.

For example:
FINASTERIDE (estrogenic:androgenic ratio 0.5 : 1) = NW3
FINASTERIDE (estrogenic:androgenic ratio 2 : 1)+ RU = NW2.5
FINASTERIDE + RU + ESTROGEN (estrogenic:androgenic ratio 5 : 1) = Norwood 1.5

If you remove any piece of the puzzle the ratio drops and the most sensitive hairs will be lost again.

Hey,
Thank you for you answert, seems legit to me!
But i come from a Norwood 5, to become a NW3 or 4 to maintain would be a good thing which would be more than acceptable.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well! Try it, just be very careful because some side effects from regimens like this may not be reversible.

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well! Try it, just be very careful because some side effects from regimens like this may not be reversible.
Thanks for warning, I will be careful as you recommended.
Is there a chanche to gain a NW3/4 whith my regimen and stablize with finasteride or would you say, just not possible?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It might be possible. NW3/4 is not such a tall order as NW2+.
Dude, i was necro-ing your old alpicort success story thread, because i wanted some aditional info on the medicine. The things you posted are describing exactly the way i feel now on finasteride and alpicort, limped dick beta, with brain fog and emotionally unstable. I dropped oral finasteride, hope i will feel better..

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BUMP, if anyone have any toughts according to this topic, pleas share =)

Reactions: Oro

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, i was necro-ing your old alpicort success story thread, because i wanted some aditional info on the medicine. The things you posted are describing exactly the way i feel now on finasteride and alpicort, limped dick beta, with brain fog and emotionally unstable. I dropped oral finasteride, hope i will feel better..

How long have you been using Alpicort F?