Temples Receding But Still Unsure Of What Stage I’m At (m 19)

Light Bulb

My Regimen
Reaction score
A few months ago I posted on here that I thought I was going bald and most of the responses said that I wasn’t and that I shouldn’t be worried. I now have a new picture and it definitely shows a good deal of hair loss at my temple. While I may still have a decent amount of hair on my head, there’s no doubt in my mind that my temples are in the process of receding. It’ll still be a while before I can get medication but I’d like some advice. Thanks.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Problem is there isn’t really much to tell you. You’ve got loss for sure, but there’s unfortunately nothing outside of finasteride/dutasteride that can actually address the loss itself. Min and dermarolling might help in the interim, but it’s known mostly for its effectiveness at the crown. Additionally, like finasteride and dutasteride, you will have to keep using Min for good once you start losing it to keep what, if any, effect it has. There’s no way of knowing the end point or how fast the recession will progress, but your only choices are to let it run its course and hope you get lucky and it stops in the near future or start on an AA. Do your research, only you can make the call that is right for you.