temple success with dnc or foam, but not crown!

djthomas85

Reaction score
after using dnc for abour a month i have definately noticed an improvement in my temples, the vellus hairs have turned terminal and new littles are coming thru aswell. my regime is dnc in the evening and foam in morning so not sure who to attribute the success to, but i believe its a good idea to use them together as apparently the nanosomes in dnc work over a 15hr period. I apply this once in the evening, then 8 or 9 hrs later, when i wakeup, I apply the foam, therefore if this 15hr increased absortion theory is correct the foam applied afterwards will also experience increased absorption. anyway its def working for the temples, but my bloody crown is still below baseline.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well i don't think i've *lost* any in the crown, but it isn't regrowing and my temples *are*. I have a ton of vellus with some beginning to turn terminal. Weird, you always read that it's the other way around.

One thing i've noticed is that I get a slight burning sensation in my temples from applying the spectral (because it contains capsicum - that's expected) but not in my crown area. I wonder if that part of my scalp is somehow damaged? It seems less sensitive. I have been doing scalp massages in that area and they have definitely helped, hopefully its regrowth ahoy sometime soon :/

Sean68

Reaction score
djthomas85 said:
apparently the nanosomes in dnc work.

apparently. theres a lot of bollocks in that booklet imo. i personally would pick one and stick with it twice a day as id worry im not getting the full benefits of either but....if its working for then good luck to you man.