Temple regrowth! and still coming! August 20 update

cmoneyt8ker

Reaction score
Do you guys think my head looked better shaved or with hair? Hair has not improved since last picture but I will update next month.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
i think there is only so much minoxidil and finasteride can do, after that its all maintainese.

Your hair made a strong comeback nontheless!

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
epic thread bump

cmoneyt8ker

Reaction score
Hey guys! I made the mistake of quiting propecia and stopped my rogaine. I am back to where I started or worse. I just started the big three again last week. It sucks seeing those pictures and knowing I could still be there. anyway...maybe it will work again....

elan164

Reaction score
cmoneyt8ker said:
Hey guys! I made the mistake of quiting propecia and stopped my rogaine. I am back to where I started or worse. I just started the big three again last week. It sucks seeing those pictures and knowing I could still be there. anyway...maybe it will work again....

jeez man, why did you stop?

cmoneyt8ker

Reaction score
I honestly don't have a "good" answer. I just got tired of having to hide my regimen from friends and girls. I dunno really....it was a mistake.

dazzerler

Reaction score
dude you really shouldnt feel like that about it i know its hard but man the fact is you recovered some great hair so who cares how you do it it's your hair so i dont think anyone will thrown upon you and your routine just look at you and think nice hair. hope it gose well again and just accept its part of every day just like a girl useing a good exfoliator and moisuriser hey and i do that sh*t aswell as my hair routein lol

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dude i did the same thing, stopped using my treatments, and things went back to the way they were real fast. my finasteride perscription ran out and seeing my doctor takes a couple of weeks, so i procrastinated it.

i'm back on the foam and about to be back on finasteride as well, so far just being back on rogaine for 6 weeks i'm seeing the hairline come back again.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dietcola said:
dude i did the same thing, stopped using my treatments, and things went back to the way they were real fast. my finasteride perscription ran out and seeing my doctor takes a couple of weeks, so i procrastinated it.

i'm back on the foam and about to be back on finasteride as well, so far just being back on rogaine for 6 weeks i'm seeing the hairline come back again.

DIETCOLA UPDATE US WITH PICS AGAIN, I WANNA SEE THAT MOP OF YOURS TRANSFORM AGAIN