Temple regrowth! and still coming! August 20 update

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
cmoney, the results are amazing! You...my friend...are on your way to a full head of hair. Random question:Where do you get your finasteride from?

AquaNet

Reaction score
If you were just on minoxidil, nizoral do you think you would have much temple regrowth or is this the finasteride that is causing this..

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cmoneyt8ker said:
i buzz it every year around this time but it is a lot eaiser to apply the minoxidil when its this short...i use a lot less also.

you're so lucky. I've been on minoxidil for over 11 years, finasteride for over 5 years, had hair transplants, and I still am receeding.. My forehead gets wider every year.....

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cmoneyt8ker said:
well i can't say one way or the other...it DID help my friend. So I would have to say it helped me also...but I think the majority of the regrowth is because of big 3 but who knows...the growth didnt really pick up until I started using that.....coincidence??

whereabouts do you mention the emerald balance? Also how long were you on it and whilst I'm in an inquisitive sort of mood, how 'thoroughly' do you rub the foam into the temples? I currently do it fairly gently and let it absorb by itself...

cheers

cmoneyt8ker

Reaction score
Here is an update....still not where I would like to be but I am a believer of the big 3.

100_0873.jpg

G

Hey, can you style your hair like in the December pic for better comparsion? Thank you!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
cmoneyt8ker said:
Here is an update....still not where I would like to be but I am a believer of the big 3.

100_0873.jpg

I see a good improvement over half a yr.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
I wasn't really convinced looking at your buzz cuts, but now I am after looking at your latest pic. Great results!

btw, try not to scrunch up your forehead too much. I know you're just like many of us who try to give off the appearance of a normal sized forehead, but you wouldn't want forehead lines now would you?

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
cmoneyt8ker said:

Count your lucky stars mate. I started a month before you, with less hair loss and I'm still going back.

Well done on the gain though :)

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My 77 year old grandad used to be a Norwood 7 but he started takign Emerald Balence a few months ago and he is a thick Norwood 1. THIS IS NO JOKE! However he did say his prayers every night for 'Ziggy from BB hair' since the dam yanks invaded Germany however praying is not FDA approved.

beernuts_123

Reaction score
Hey dude

Great results on the big 3 I see.

I'm also going on that soon, lol.

Keep it up and wish me luck.

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Apply it?

Hey man, good job!

2 things:
1-Could you please describe for us where exactly you apply the foam? I know you apply it on the teemples but not sure if you apply it in the front middle anywhere behind the hairline? Thabks man! Keep up the good work!-Tim

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
you might have had sum regrowth since june but i feel your hair looks better short just my opinion but good job.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
holy sh*t, your a super responder.

okami

Reaction score
Happy to see your success. You give us hope...

How long have u used the big 3?

Do u still have any "shedding"?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
okami said:
Happy to see your success. You give us hope...

How long have u used the big 3?

Do u still have any "shedding"?

shed will never stop.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Great results, I'd be well happy with your hairline. I prefer the short hair though.