Temple regrowth! and still coming! August 20 update

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where abouts do you apply the foam, all over or just the temples?

thanks

RonHyatt

Reaction score
Can you tell us what is your exact regime?
And, do you apply the minoxidil only on your temples?
Please let us know!
Thanks!

cmoneyt8ker

Reaction score
I really just use the foam on my temples and the area between...it was starting to thin also....I started all the treatments within a few weeks of each other....didn't do anything special....just the big 3. I think im going to add something else in another month.

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
JustinM71 said:
What kind of wallet do you have? What is your Rising Sign? lol

lol...I read someone once saying that people who start propecia first and then start minoxidil maybe a few weeks later get better results.

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
RonHyatt said:
For those of us that are new here, what are the "Big 3"?
Ford, GM, Chrysler?

1. Nizoral Shampoo
2. Propecia (Finasteride)
3. Rogaine Foam (Minoxidil)

RonHyatt

Reaction score
Is that the prescription Nizoral, which I think is 5% or the drugstore Nizoral which is 1%?
Thanks

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
[/quote]Is that the prescription Nizoral, which I think is 5% or the drugstore Nizoral which is 1%?
Thanks
Actually just to correct you the prescription is only 2%.

RonHyatt

Reaction score
You are correct prescription = 2% non-prescription = 1%. So moneyt8ker, which one are YOU using?
Newbies want to know!
Thanks

AquaNet

Reaction score
wow, very nice regrowth. What did you start first, I am very inspired since my hairloss is like yours and I have been taking minoxidil foam now for 4 months with nizoral 2% and now finally using propecia.

minoxidil then Propecia or the other way around.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
another 6 months to a year and you'll have a full head of hair again.

happy growing :)

xodcbox

Reaction score
Yes rogain alone !! FOAM ! It works I had never even heard or used any of the pills, medications that so many people on this site use . I saw the rogain foam ad on tv. Bought it. and Bam! 7 months later I got hair on my head!!! Yes lots and lots of shedding. A month in half of shedding sacrifice.Very awfull I was scared as hell ! Thanx to rogain I gotta girlfriend she loves my hair! Im 34 yrs old.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great results, I am seeing some descent signs of regrowth from the foam too, I look forward to following your progress.

Jaz

Reaction score
Do you attribute any of your success to Emerald Balance cmoneyt8ker? Or have you dropped that from your regime altogether..

cmoneyt8ker

Reaction score
well i can't say one way or the other...it DID help my friend. So I would have to say it helped me also...but I think the majority of the regrowth is because of big 3 but who knows...the growth didnt really pick up until I started using that.....coincidence??