100_0873.jpg

August 20 - hair is pushed back

100_0896.jpg

Aug 20 - Hair down

100_0900.jpg

dresden

Established Member
Reaction score
looks like youre having great regrowth! thanks for sharing! keep it up and keep posting improvements.

CDESIGN404

Reaction score
It is astonishhhhhhhh but there is a overall general thinning...did you experience a shed?

cmoneyt8ker

Reaction score
im 23 years old...the flash makes it look like it is thinning but it is just as thick all over as in the first pic. It is great taking a shower or pulling on the hair and nothing comes out...i hope the temples get more density but im happy as it is. Nobody has commented though :( I wear a hat like 99% of the day though....hopefully by summer I will feel comfortable enough to go hatless....also a small shed in the first 2 months and i am using the foam now but was using off brand minoxidil....the foam is doing a lot better IMO.

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
cmoneyt8ker, nice results man! I too need temple regrowth yours looks like it is coming along nicely. Were the results better when you got your haircut because your picture lengths seem to be different? I am starting to use foam, i've been on propecia for 8 months so i hope my results turn out as well as yours. Best of luck and keep us posted!

-Pologuy

ugly_and_balding

Reaction score
Awesome results. My hair is alot like your first picture, but mine is worse and totally asymmetrical. I've been using minoxidil (foam), finpecia, and nizoral for five months now and my results can't match yours. I've actually been experiencing a good deal of shedding recently and have been considering buzzing it all down to a 1/4 inch or something. I've been taking pics every month and I'll post at the 8 or 9 month mark I think, even if results aren't great.

cmoneyt8ker

Reaction score
i buzz it every year around this time but it is a lot eaiser to apply the minoxidil when its this short...i use a lot less also.

JustinM71

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey cmoneyt8ker.
It's results like yours with using the Big 3 (esp. the foam) that makes me ferociously faithful to my regimen.

Well done mate!
It looks incredible.... :shock: All that wuverly new hair.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Excellent progress, a lot of big3 success really seems to show up in the 4-5 months...

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
I really hope that your regained hair will get back it's original diameter/density.

What could help him? Maybe MSM? Im sure a thickening shampoo would do some good for the visual look!

8)

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MSM

Whyatt said:
I really hope that your regained hair will get back it's original diameter/density.

What could help him? Maybe MSM? Im sure a thickening shampoo would do some good for the visual look!

8)

MSM is?

Can't googled it.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it's working like a charm for me too, pretty stoked!

Reactions: Oro