Temple Points - The Key For Successful Hair System

ariel12160

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey,
Im still on very early stage of my hair loss - just little temples recession, not something too bad.
but Im very obsessive about my looks and it make me try to find solutions to when my balding will be obvieous.
anyway I see here pics of systems and in other forums like reddit and NWL forum, and I really dont like the most of the systems that I look at, a lot of people do much higher forehead with hairline that not match the right place and with density that not match the recession of the hairline.
anyway I think that when I will need hair system in a few years i will transplanet temple points, I mean to get really strong temple pints, even better then I have now, and them the hair system will look way better and realistic on me.
here a video of what I mean as strong temple points and personally I think its the best look Ive ever seen with hair system.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
upload_2020-5-8_14-17-10.png

Me, NW3, next to my NW1,5 course mate 4 years ago. See how, interestingly, I still have my temple points, yet my non balding, practically not receding same age friend has none. And they're luckily almost the same still, although I am already NW4 now. But the message is that it is normal not to have temple points -- these people just have high hairlines.

Last edited:

ChromeyFirefox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually don't agree here.

This stuff becomes more important if you expose your hairline. I'm really of the mind that you should accept that hair is better than no hair in general and that an exposed fringe just brings far too many complications.

Secondly most people ignore the fact they need to contour their hairline to match their sides. I wish I had saved the forum post I found of someone who gave himself a widows peak because of his temple recession. His argument was that at his age it was acceptable, and was still far better than the bald look. A large part of me agrees with that.

I've seen so many people by 30 with a full head of hair but their temporal peaks are either going or gone.