Temple Peaks Hair Transplant - Anyone Had One/considering One?

George Hen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the biggest giveaways with hair systems has to be receded temples. I’ve met someone who wears a system and had a temple transplant and it does looks good.

If you’ve had one or are considering can you share why you did/want it and how it is if you’ve had it?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only issue I have with this... is you need a skilled surgeon of the highest level. Temple hair has specific direction, and density. If it's too thick, or the wrong direction... it looks terrible.

I would just go with a different style.

Smartone84

Established Member
Reaction score
@George Hen I'm a bit confused. By temples do you really mean the SIDES? If so then yes having badly recessed sides like behind your ears can be a big problem for a hair system. You'd have to have your hairline much higher AND have a recessed hairline to kinda match up. And if your sides are that badly recessed they are also probably thinned out too so a less dense system would also be necessary.

I've actually thought about this myself. I'd feel much less paranoid about getting a hairline transplant but as @BaldBearded alluded to side/temple hair can be tricky. But go to a good surgeon and I'm sure it can be done. If my hair system wearing works out great and my sides continue to recede, it's something I would seriously consider.