Temple Hair Transplant - Need Feedback

shookwun

Reaction score
What baldness did you have prior to the transplant?

Sounds like you will need to see a surgeon who specializes in revision transplant surgery.

Go see Rahal in Ottawa or Hasson & Wong in Vancouver.

Rahal is only 6 hours away from Toronto. Can easily drive out there.

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The top looks like before showing the bald triangle area and the bottom pics look like the area now.

You didn't say if you had an fue or fut done, if it was fut then they must have done all the grafts regardless of how many follicles they had. It takes time for the grafts to settle in. If it was fue then they should have only done single follicles or at most some doubles. These are things you should have talked to them about prior. You should have asked them about it in the procedure room too.

You would be crazy to try and have this removed at this point, anyway sorry to read this but they should have done a better job. Maybe try and get a partial refund if you can.

shookwun

Reaction score
Rahal has patient consultants in Toronto.

I would schedule an appointment, and also have pictures sent over to his clinic so he can go over them.

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Right now I would wait to see what Rahal says, that clinic you used screwed up because they never should have done the 3 follicle grafts with fue.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Off topic , but you think you're unlucky for having a rare non progressive form? The common progressive form is much worse, count your blessings...